PDA

View Full Version : Noodler's Ahab and Nib Creaper Pens

6of1
November 25th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Worked my way through dozens of Noodler's pens and have a few to move on to good homes.

Ahab cleaned, adjusted and filled once. $16 each.

Yellow Nib Creaper cleaned, adjusted, but never filled. $12.

Clear Nib Creaper cleaned, adjusted and used for a bit. The staining is from Delta Limited Edition Violet, so will probably come out. This pen is fitted with a Bookworm nib and I will also include the original flex nib in the package. $10.

Prices do not include shipping, which is your choice. I will also ship anywhere. Payment via PayPal preferred, but almost anything save a personal cheque would be acceptable.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2j3mxpy.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/sxzrma.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2hwh1xj.jpg

Be seeing you.

WirlWind
January 22nd, 2014, 06:12 AM
So if these are still up for sale, just curious what the shipping would be on the green Ahab to Umina Beach, NSW, Australia (Post code is 2257)

6of1
January 22nd, 2014, 01:24 PM
So if these are still up for sale, just curious what the shipping would be on the green Ahab to Umina Beach, NSW, Australia (Post code is 2257)

Still for sale and the post office says it will be $12.75 to ship to sunny Australia, but our rates go up on the 26th, so that's just until then. That's for being packed up in a box. If for some reason you'd want it in an envelope let me know and I'll check the rates.

Be seeing you.

everybodylovesbacon
January 22nd, 2014, 02:07 PM
What's the price of shipping to California for one or two of these pens?
Also, would you offer a discount on these prices if I purchased all of them? Thanks!

6of1
January 22nd, 2014, 02:15 PM
Also, would you offer a discount on these prices if I purchased all of them? Thanks!

If you want all of them, then I will cover the shipping.

Be seeing you.

everybodylovesbacon
January 22nd, 2014, 02:18 PM
What kind of adjustments have you made to the nibs?

6of1
January 22nd, 2014, 02:24 PM
Just heat-setting the feed with hot water. Flossed the nibs with brass sheet. Nothing major, because I don't like to have to work on a pen too much (I have gorilla paws and it isn't that easy).

Be seeing you.

WirlWind
January 22nd, 2014, 04:10 PM

Still for sale and the post office says it will be $12.75 to ship to sunny Australia, but our rates go up on the 26th, so that's just until then. That's for being packed up in a box. If for some reason you'd want it in an envelope let me know and I'll check the rates.

Be seeing you.

Hey mate, as long as there is a tiny bit of something soft inside to cushion drops, I've had about 8 pens sent from US / China / UK in envelopes just fine, so I'd be happy with the lower shipping :)

6of1
January 22nd, 2014, 04:54 PM
Hey mate, as long as there is a tiny bit of something soft inside to cushion drops, I've had about 8 pens sent from US / China / UK in envelopes just fine, so I'd be happy with the lower shipping :)

In that case, $8.00 will should cover it.

Be seeing you.

WirlWind
January 22nd, 2014, 05:00 PM

In that case, $8.00 will should cover it.

Be seeing you.

Awesome, will be sending you a PM to get your paypal account. USD $24 will be on its way soon as it comes through :)

6of1
January 23rd, 2014, 02:29 PM
Green Ahab sold. Thanks WirlWind.

Be seeing you.

6of1
January 23rd, 2014, 11:24 PM

Dang, forgot: I can send any amount of pens to you in a small flat rate box for $6.60, or send them in a padded envelope for $3.50.

Be seeing you.