PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Maine

Ed333
December 15th, 2013, 07:44 AM
I am here at the suggestion of Michael Murfitt, of Australia, from whom I just purchased a Wahl-Eversharp Skyline, a birthyear piece for me. I am looking forward to receiving it!
Which sub-forum should i post in for suggestions for a 2014 calendar/planner, pocket-size, which is fountain pen friendly? I am new to the hobby, and am tired of over-paying for a tired old Mead "At-A-Glance" appointments book in its tired old faux leatherette folder. Looking forward to learning a lot!

jar
December 15th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Hi, welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Can't help on day planners, never could use them.

Tracy Lee
December 15th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Hi there, and welcome. There is a section for paper, that might be a good place to post your request. You will likely be amazed by the suggestions you will get. I don't do day planners much either, but I do use various functional aspects of Levenger Circa system. You can use Rhodia paper or with a hole punch, really any kind of paper in the system. But post what your needs are and the geeks here will surely point you in several directions.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

writingrav
December 15th, 2013, 02:14 PM
Welcome to the madness. Indulge!

Ed333
December 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Welcome to the madness. Indulge!

It truly is madness...I just checked my credit card balance, the card linked to PayPal....wow...how did that happen so quickly?

cwent2
December 15th, 2013, 04:06 PM
http://mylifeallinoneplace.blogspot....or-midori.html

A do it your self weekly calendar for download and printing on your favorite Fountain Pen friendly paper.

And :welcome:to the forum and indulge in the madness

Cw

Jeph
December 16th, 2013, 03:40 AM
:welcome:

caribbean_skye
December 17th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Welcome welcome.

VertOlive
December 17th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Welcome--plenty of help to be had here for all things paper!

heath
December 18th, 2013, 06:53 AM
:welcome: