PDA

View Full Version : FS Esterbrook J and Nibs

mastersmith
December 16th, 2013, 11:30 PM
As I have gotten on a bit of a buy and repair kick, I have spent all of my disposable income and I need to sell some of the pens pens, and I've just gotten-with one exception- finished with these beautiful Items.
I have an Esterbrook J in a very nice green. It is in fantastic condition. If ink hadn't come out of the pen when I first went to clean it, I would have guessed it had never been used, as there are only a couple flaws in the pen. The pen itself is $30 including a 2556 nib. You can add any of the nibs below for 10% off the listed price.
I also have this gorgeous little SJ in the same green. The patterning on the plastic is extremely attractive, the pictures don't do it justice. The pen has a new sac, and the nib included is a 2556 unless you want to add or substitute another nib. 789878997900
The only issue with this pen is that there are two cracks in the section, that will leak when touched. Only one was a problem when I wrote with it, but YMMV. I tried to get them in the pictures, but they don't show up very well.79027901
I believe that Anderson pens would be able to procure another section for you. I would really like to keep this pen, but as I said, I have bought too many pens lately!
I have a group of Esterbrook nibs for sale with the above pen, or on their own. They are all in the original boxes unless otherwise noted.
I have:
1461- Rigid Fine $7-SOLD
1551- Firm Med. School(2) $13
1554- Firm Fine $7-SOLD
2048- Flexible Fine $25.00-SOLD!
2284- Broad Stub $54.00- SOLD!
2314M- Relief Medium Stub(2) $38.00-ONE LEFT!
2556- Firm Fine(2) $10
2668- Firm Medium(2) $15
9450- Extra Firm Posting $25
9461- Manifold Fine without box $15

I will accept returns within a week of receiving the pens, not the nibs with the buyer paying return shipping.
There is a 6 month workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac, I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen or any other issue with my own discretion. The cracked section is not covered in this warranty.

US buyers pay $5.80 USPS Flat Rate shipping, rest of the world, PM for shipping quote.

I am open to offers, trades, partial trades for pens and parts.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions, comments or offers!
Will

mastersmith
December 21st, 2013, 03:50 PM
Bump with added pens and better policies!