PDA

View Full Version : isellpens -- wow, that was quick!

Koyote
December 26th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Ordered on Sunday night, shipped first thing Monday, and even with the holiday rush (and no mail on Wed, since it was Christmas Day) the package arrived today, Thursday. And they charged only three bucks for the shipping!

Prices better than Amazon, and they throw in a free converter with this pen. Also got a nice handwritten note from Todd, the proprietor. Amazon never gave me a handwritten thank-you note. :)

Incidentally, the product was a Lamy Safari -- my first one, and cheaper than my other pens, but seems to work well. 1.1mm italic nib is actually pretty fine, and a tad dry; I also ordered a fine nib, which was unusably dry, but I think I have spread the tines enough to get good flow. Hey, I've put up with that crap from much more expensive pens, so this is okay!

I will be buying from isellpens again.

KrazyIvan
December 27th, 2013, 11:45 AM
My first Safari was from Todd. Nothing but good service from him.

MisterBoll
December 27th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Todd is great to deal with in the sense that there is nothing to deal with.
You place your order, blink, it shows up. If only all businesses were this well run.

TSherbs
December 27th, 2013, 02:34 PM
I have had the same service: speedy and courteous.

Frank
December 27th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Always good experiences with Todd (isellpens)!

Highest Recommendation!!

85AKbN
December 27th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Concur. Todd is quick with orders.

inkstainedruth
December 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM
I have never had anything but great service from Todd. And his turnaround time is amazing. (I have to keep reminding myself that he's a couple of timezones away, so when I put in an order late in the afternoon -- which I have done on occasion :redface: -- he's *actually* getting it early- to mid-afternoon, so he can put the order together sooner than I expect).
Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

earthdawn
December 27th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Todd is a true gentleman in the business...

as you can see from all the positive responses he has done the right thing for a long time and really strives to make sure his customers are happy.

Cookies
December 28th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Another +1 from me. I don't think I've ever ordered from them and not had same or next-day shipping. Great customer service too. The new rewards program and $3 shipping is beyond fantastic. I only shop elsewhere if I'm looking for something isellpens doesn't carry.

klpeabody
January 6th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Anytime I have placed an order with Todd it always arrives super quick. Always.

Sun Anvil
January 12th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Another +1 for Mr. Nussbaum and isellpens. I ordered a pen just after Christmas and it arrived about 4 days later very well packed. I have ordered from them in the past plus this pen and will continue to do so.

Hawk
May 27th, 2015, 09:58 PM
I've purchased a few pens from him. A real professional to deal with. I get his shipment from halfway around the world in less time than I get from a seller halfway across the country.