PDA

View Full Version : I did well, didn't I?

Penne Stilografiche
December 28th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I just bought this pair o'blancs (http://www.ebay.com/itm/141151674058?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649)on fleabay for $125, both seem to be in good condition and authentic. I stopped buying modern Montblancs a long time ago, although at the price I paid I could not refuse. Anyway, I am a little concerned about the chrome meisterstuck rollerball, so, do you guys think it's real?

Thanks,
Vincenzo

orfew
December 28th, 2013, 01:50 PM
I think you did well. It is hard to be certain with the photos provided, but they look genuine to me. Enjoy your pens!

HermetiC
December 30th, 2013, 01:33 AM
I've never heard of fake Montblanc Generation, don't worry about this. The other one is more likely to be false.

Penne Stilografiche
January 6th, 2014, 10:03 PM
UPDATE: I got the pens today in the mail, both were completely authentic. The steel one has been pretty scuffed up though, does anyone know what MB would charge to possibly polish the pen up and make it look new again?

Thanks,

Vincenzo

mmahany
January 8th, 2014, 08:48 AM
UPDATE: I got the pens today in the mail, both were completely authentic. The steel one has been pretty scuffed up though, does anyone know what MB would charge to possibly polish the pen up and make it look new again?

Thanks,

Vincenzo

If you plan to keep the rollerball, get used to it. I have the ballpoint and fountain pen version of the stainless steel solitaire and they scuff up just by looking at them wrong.

If you have any interest in trading or selling the rollerball, let me know. I wouldn't mind having the full three pen set.