PDA

View Full Version : FS: Visconti, Montegrappa, OMAS, Delta

Fawkes
December 28th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Hello, all:

Selling some pens of mine that I no longer use. Most have boxes, but I have to find them first. I'd prefer to ship within North America, but I'm willing to ship to Europe if need be. Prices don't include shipping; shipping to be USPS Priority.

Please PM with any questions and I'll be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge.

I am negotiable on prices.

From left to right:

Visconti Homo Sapiens Maxi Bronze Age: 1.3mm stub nib, power filler. It was my daily pen for almost 9 months. It is still in very good condition. The nib writes a beautiful line with great flow. Price: 400 USD.

Montegrappa Elmo: Broad nib. I bought this second hand from a member of FPN years ago. I only used it once. The nib is very nice and smooth, but the pen is just too small for me. Price: 150 USD.

OMAS Art Deco Certified Edition: Medium titanium nib, piston filler. It was used for a bout 4 months, and filled about 6 times. Excellent pen with a wonderful nib and feed. Price: 265 USD.

Delta Vintage: Medium steel nib. An excellent little cartridge filler with a nice, stiff nib. In very good condition. Price: 70 USD.

Montegrappa Harmony in Marostica Red: Fine, 14kt nib. I bought this one new and only filled it twice. I just never really clicked with it. Its nib is really nice. Price: 275 USD.

Montegrappa Modigliani: Medium gold nib. Bought used from an FPN member. I only used it for about a month and it was filled maybe 3 times. Really a nice pen with a beautiful nib. Price: 400 USD.

Fawkes
December 30th, 2013, 06:31 PM
I am open to offers.

Fawkes
January 8th, 2014, 09:40 PM
If anyone is interested, the Elmo, Modigliani and Art Deco are now on eBay.