PDA

View Full Version : FS: Visconti, Montegrappa, Parker, Pelikan, Delta

Fawkes
December 28th, 2013, 10:59 PM
Hello, all:

Selling some pens of mine that I no longer use. Most have boxes, but I have to find them first. I'd prefer to ship within North America, but I'm willing to ship to Europe if need be. Prices don't include shipping; shipping to be USPS Priority.

Please PM with any questions and I'll be happy to answer to the best of my knowledge.

I am negotiable on prices.

From left to right:

Visconti Divina Maxi: Medium gold nib. This pen is really quite an eye catching design. Nib writes beautifully and pen is in nice condition. However, when I received this pen the piston was very stiff so I only filled the pen twice. It still is stiff and should probably be greased up or sent to Visconti for repair. I leave that up to the buyer. Price: 400 USD.

Parker 100: medium gold nib. Really an elegant design. Pen is good condition and the nib writes beautifully, albeit a little on the dry side. Price: 125 USD.

Delta Anni 70: Nice rollerball pen in good condition. The orange is really beautiful and eye catching. Price: 70 USD.

Pelikan 450 Tortoise: In great condition for its age. Pencil has former owner's name engraved on side of barrel. Clutch mechanism works great. Price: 60 USD.

"Elmo" Montegrappa 302B: extra fine steel nib with lots of flex. This is a tiny pen. Pen was bought unrestored and I never had it restored. Will need a good cleaning and new sac put in. Price: 60 USD.

Fawkes
December 30th, 2013, 06:30 PM
I am open to offers on these.

Fawkes
January 8th, 2014, 09:40 PM
If anyone is interested, the Divina and Elmo have been listed on eBay now.

firebug
January 30th, 2014, 10:18 AM
so you still have the divina or what? If yes, pls send me your email id to pursue it with an offer.

regards

Fawkes
February 1st, 2014, 06:55 PM
I no longer have the Divina, the Homo Sapiens or the Harmony. They were sold to a friend.

twieleba
February 1st, 2014, 09:12 PM
Fawkes, did you get my PM about the Montegrappa?

Fawkes
February 1st, 2014, 09:55 PM
Just got it now and replied to it.