PDA

View Full Version : WTT Bottle of Noodler's Apache Sunset for your bottle of...Diamine, Rohrer & Klingner

bluefeathers
December 29th, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hi folks,

I have a bottle of Noodler's Apache Sunset I'd like to trade. The bottle has been opened, but it is 99 percent full (I used it for less than one converter-fill). Any bottles of the following would be welcome (give or take some change if there's a significant price difference)--please feel free to suggest other colors.

Two small Diamine bottles of: Umber, Matador
Rohrer & Klingner Salix
Noodler's Air Corps
Montblanc Oyster Grey
Pilot Iroshizuku Ku Jaku

Chi Town
January 12th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Hi folks,

I have a bottle of Noodler's Apache Sunset I'd like to trade. The bottle has been opened, but it is 99 percent full (I used it for less than one converter-fill). Any bottles of the following would be welcome (give or take some change if there's a significant price difference)--please feel free to suggest other colors.

Two small Diamine bottles of: Umber, Matador
Rohrer & Klingner Salix
Noodler's Air Corps
Montblanc Oyster Grey
Pilot Iroshizuku Ku Jaku

I have a bottle of "Iroshizuku" Take - Sumi + some cash as this is a 35.00 bottle of ink, with about 3-4 converters worth missing.....

Interested?

Best Regards,
Chi Town

bluefeathers
January 14th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Hi Chi Town,

thanks for replying to my trade post. I hardly ever use black ink these days in my fountain pens, but thank you for the offer.