PDA

View Full Version : Forewarned is forearmed: more fakes on the evil bay

Chrissy
December 30th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Just in case you might be one of these bidders, I just want to let you know that all 3 of these pens (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271356302701?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649) are the worst kind of fakes.

HermetiC
December 30th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Reported to Ebay

JLS1
December 30th, 2013, 09:03 AM
If the seller actually IS a Goodwill organization (which is a chartiable organization found throughout N. America), then I feel bad for them - at least some of the money from these pens (fake thought they are) would have gone to help out needy people in their area...

KrazyIvan
December 30th, 2013, 09:16 AM
If the seller actually IS a Goodwill organization (which is a chartiable organization found throughout N. America), then I feel bad for them - at least some of the money from these pens (fake thought they are) would have gone to help out needy people in their area...

My thoughts exactly. They probably don't have anyone that can tell the difference between what is fake and what is real. It was also probably listed without malice.

Chrissy
December 30th, 2013, 03:49 PM

My thoughts exactly. They probably don't have anyone that can tell the difference between what is fake and what is real. It was also probably listed without malice.

That may well be true. It still doesn't make any difference though. Fakes can't be sold as Montblanc items by anyone.

orfew
December 30th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Those are very obvious fakes. I have seen plenty where it is difficult to tell without close inspection.