PDA

View Full Version : Executive Journal from Staples - surprise find !

Woody
December 30th, 2013, 11:34 AM
I've run across a couple of large format Journals from Staples that are extremely smooth, and have absolutely no leak thru. Pretty amazing really for a product from Staples, and for only $20 Canadian. I tracked down the Company and its called winnable.com. They are the supplier. You cannot buy from Winnable.

Here's some information on the Journal from the website .. the journal is available with a dark blue, brown and black cover.
Executive Journal — Key Features:
Textured Leather-Like Cover
Section Sewn Bound
Cream Colored Paper - lined
Ribbon Bookmark & Head & Tail Band
152 pages 11'' by 8 1/2

I'm thoroughly amazed at the performance of this paper. I have no idea the thickness - but it's so smooth and no ghosting or leak thru on following pages. Pretty amazing really for $20. And that's Canadian for our US friends. I wonder if all their offerings are that good. (no affiliation - just a satisfied customer)

heath
January 5th, 2014, 08:55 AM
I've run across a couple of large format Journals from Staples that are extremely smooth, and have absolutely no leak thru. Pretty amazing really for a product from Staples, and for only $20 Canadian. I tracked down the Company and its called winnable.com. They are the supplier. You cannot buy from Winnable.

Here's some information on the Journal from the website .. the journal is available with a dark blue, brown and black cover.
Executive Journal — Key Features:
Textured Leather-Like Cover
Section Sewn Bound
Cream Colored Paper - lined
Ribbon Bookmark & Head & Tail Band
152 pages 11'' by 8 1/2

I'm thoroughly amazed at the performance of this paper. I have no idea the thickness - but it's so smooth and no ghosting or leak thru on following pages. Pretty amazing really for $20. And that's Canadian for our US friends. I wonder if all their offerings are that good. (no affiliation - just a satisfied customer)

Could you post some pics?

Mags
January 8th, 2014, 04:44 AM
Woody, I would appreciate a picture(s) also to know what to look for. Thanks in advance.