PDA

View Full Version : NOS Balance II and VIsconti AVantime; Vintage Duofold and Challenger

dougb1426
January 1st, 2014, 08:43 AM
Very nice Sheaffer Balance II in cobalt glow! NOS with a broad lifetime nob. Photos don’t really do it justice. $195 priority, insured mail in CONUS. If you like the Balance II you’ll love this one. Even if you just like beautiful pens that write well, you’ll love it. If you don’t care for the B nib, I can exchange it for a near-mint fine/medium nib.

A nice moderately priced NOS Visconti Avantime. I have several other colors of this pen and it is a great writer…nice smooth (as expected) M nib. The pen has a very comfortable “matte” feel to the finish. $75 shipped, insured CONUS.

Vintage Senior Size Parker Duofold. This is a large-sized Duofold with a huge nib. Pen was professionally restored last year and holds a ton of ink. Push button works exceptionally well. Great price at $160. Matching pencil which works perfectly is $50. Insured priority shipping is $7 for each or get both for $201 insured, priority shipping CONUS.

Parker Challenger. I think this is what’s referred to as junior size. Previously restored, push button works fine. Pretty color, some flex in the nib. $48 plus $7 insured, priority shipping CONUS.

If interested or questions, please use email to contact me: doug@bandgenvironmental.com