PDA

View Full Version : Selling pens for purchasing art supplies for creative project with kids

Adhizen
January 1st, 2014, 01:55 PM

I'm offering a few pens for sale to help raise money for a creative project
I doing with school kids this winter
These pens have been inked at least once and cleaned. They are pens that I longer use
I'd like to move them on to those who will use them and in the process help purchase
some art suppies for some really creative kids.

I have some of the boxes them they came with and what information was with them.

Thanks for looking!

From Left to Right

1. Brairwood Laban Rollerball pen- paid retail $95 - selling it for $65

2. Faber Castell Emotion pearwood finish med nib - paid retail $135 - selling for $110

3. Sterling Silver Waldermann Tango med nib - paid $140 - selling for $120

4. TWSBi diamond 540 med nib - paid $58 - selling $45

5. Schrade tactical pen copper finish med nib ( I do not have the RB converter anymore) - paid retail $29 selling for $20

Shipping on any of these will be $6.00 USPS priority in the US- Payments will be through PayPal

Adhizen
January 16th, 2014, 07:42 PM
TWSBi Sale is Pending....

Adhizen
January 18th, 2014, 12:46 PM
The TWSBi is SOLD- Thank you!

Adhizen
February 8th, 2014, 12:43 PM
The rest of these pens are still available. We're still looking to get some water colors and some acrylic paints. We purchased from an Odd Lot store some great drawing pencils and brushes with the funds from the TWSBi that was sold sale. We did get a donation of free paper... now we just need more colors:)

m0u574ch10
January 7th, 2024, 03:46 PM
Hello!

I hope you're well - I know this reply is a few years late, but I was wondering if your Schrade is still for sale. Unfortunately, my black one has been broken, and I cannot source a replacement.

If it's still available, and you're still interested in selling, please let me know!

Cheers,

Jake

Robert
January 7th, 2024, 04:53 PM
Jake -Per his FPG profile, Adhizen's most recent visit to the forum was in 2016. I would say chances are pretty slim that he will see your query. But good luck on your quest.

~JJ
January 10th, 2024, 02:57 AM
**BUMP**

m0u574ch10
January 16th, 2024, 09:38 AM
I figured it'll be slim chances... but it's worth a shot!