PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Coastal GA (Savannah area)

caribbean_skye
April 16th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say hello and I just returned from my first FP show in Atlanta and I had a great time.

Other than the obvious fountain pen and inks, I'm interested in all sorts of creative endeavours, anything that is "hands on". Right now I'm into knitting, card making and reading, but in the past I've done such things as scrapbooking, photography, stained glass work, pottery and batik.

I'm always learning new and wonderful things from each and every FP geek (whether they realise they're a geek or not) i've ever encountered, and this weekend was the same.

Just a funny note, I have quite a number of ink samples but only own 3 bottles of ink, Sepia, PR Plum and the most recent bottle is a PW Akkerman's Parkpop Purper. I guess I'm behind in my ink accumulation.

Lesley/caribbean_skye

KrazyIvan
April 16th, 2012, 09:20 AM
It is always nice to go to an actual pen show. I am still waiting to go to one. I think the closest one to me is either going to be LA or I beleive there might be one in Denver. Denver is probably a nicer option since I have family up there. My other option is The Raleigh show where my brother lives. Enough about me, sorry, I can ramble sometimes. :o Welcome to the board! :D

Freddy
April 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Welcome, Lesley. :)