PDA

View Full Version : FIRST PEN SALE OF THE NEW YEAR AND OFFICIAL NEW WEB SITE LAUNCH

Rick Krantz
January 4th, 2014, 10:52 AM
Well, Happy new Year to everyone! what a better way to start out the new year, than to buy a new old pen! Let me see if I can help you with that!

Exciting news, I have finally launched my for sale site, http://www.vintagepenmarketplace.com and figured what better way to announce it than a pen sale.

I decided to build the site due to the multiple sales I like to have, as well as a few friends that have stuff to sell, but are not quite internet savy (not that I am that great, lol) or are limited on time to do the work theirselves...So, I decided to bite the bullet, so to speak and give it a whirl.

Please check it out, I am going to make some changes soon, to address a few items that a couple of folks pointed out, other than that, the "marketplace" is open for business!

But, for those who might miss the old sales... here is a neat little sale, that for some reason includes a few flexible nib pens!

Check it out, same rules as previous, most any payment accepted. Paypal is great, will work with whatever you would like to use.

International shipping, add $10 (1 item or several)

Domestic shipping, add $3 (1 item or several)

ckrantz3@msn.com

Thanks for looking!

From left to right.....

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/jan4/newsale01042014.jpg

A1 Waterman 52 or 54 in smooth black hard rubber. This pen is pretty awesome in that it has a nice semi flexible waterman medium keyhole nib installed, and the gf trim is a bonus. It has a few issues, so I am pricing it for the flexy newbie that wants to get in “cheap” pardon the expression. Lever fill, pen is real cool, has a faint name engraved, no waterman barrel imprint, but it is on the cap, trim wear, mainly to high points, and.. there is a cap crack in the middle of the cap, it is fairly tight, and should be fine, but figured I would mention it. The cap has an imprint for waterman, I suspect this was an export pen, not sure. It was too neat to part out, so I resacced it, in hopes that it will find a good home. ITEM PRICE $50

A2 Waterman 94 in quartz. Here’s another weird one. Pen has typical trim wear, but either came from the factory, or an early repair, has an early globe lever installed. This one has a waterman 4 flexible nib, fine point, writes well. Other than the weird lever installed, and the trim wear, this one is a pretty decent writer. ITEM PRICE $75

A3 Esterbrook nurses pencil, transitional in white, red end. Odd pencil to be sure. Marker “bowling” and cap is stamped with the RCA victor logo (you know, the dog?) anyway, clean pencil, does not work, but likely needs taken apart, and cleaned. ITEM PRICE $50

A4 Eclipse gold filled pen, lever fill, decent condition, not too common, in gold filled, triple marked, lever, clip, nib, “Eclipse” light wear, mainly to ends, typical of gold filled pens of the era. Nice medium flexible 14K Eclipse nib. ITEM PRICE $90

A5 Eversharp Skyline in maroon gold filled cap. Nice flexible fine point 14K eversharp nib. Lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes, clean pen, cap is even pretty clean, seems ding free. Wear to lever. ITEM PRICE $65

A6 Eversharp Skyline in blue, gold filled cap. Decent writing medium/fine 14K eversharp nib, hint of flex, lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes. Cap is clean on this one as well. Light wear to lever. ITEM PRICE $50

A7 Parker 51 vacumatic fill in black, gold filled cap, 1/10 14k gold filled. One tiny ding in back, hard to see, otherwise a beautiful clean cap. 14K fine point, fills, writes, nice shape. ITEM PRICE $90

A8 Parker 51 special in gray, bright metal cap. Aerometric fill, fine alloy nib, cap has a spot to left of clip, I think I have a proper replacement, but assume I don’t, be pleasantly surprised, I suppose. Fills, writes, decent user pen. ITEM PRICE $45

A9 Sheaffer TD fill nice size, conical nib, medium 14k two tone sheaffer nib. Great transparency to section, clean pen, cap has a few light dings. Fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $85

A10 Sheaffer Vacuum Fill in gold stripped, gold filled cap. Largest size, great pen, 14K fine point sheaffer two tone conical nib, fills, writes, few tiny dings to cap, otherwise great pen. Not even sure I care if this one sells, ITEM PRICE $165

heymatthew
January 4th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Email sent RE: A2 and A8. Thanks!

CincyDawg
January 4th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Email sent on maroon Eversharp Skyline A5. Thanks.

earthdawn
January 4th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Great to see some new stuff.

Love the idea for a site.... looks great. Easy to navigate and find what your looking for.

All the best and thanks again for putting out so many great pens for us to hoard!