PDA

View Full Version : How many diaries do you use at any one time?

Nickp
January 5th, 2014, 08:10 AM
I've just had to go out and get a day to view diary to supplement my month to view diary, if I then add my daily/weekly journal that makes three diaries I have on the go at the same time - is this normal or have I now become a stationary geek too!

All the best

Nick

ypsilanti
January 5th, 2014, 08:29 AM
is this normal or have I now become a stationary geek too!

Having multiple notebooks is totally normal in this crowd, Nick. Let's see... I have a daily logbook in which I keep track of sleep, exercise, that kind of stuff. I have a four-year diary I've made using a series of Doane pocket notebooks. I've started keeping a journal, in which I write most days. I keep a pocket notebook with me all the time for notes, ideas, lists, etc. So I have four that see daily use.

VertOlive
January 9th, 2014, 08:43 PM
Yes Nick. It is normal for a stationery geek.

cwent2
January 9th, 2014, 08:51 PM
is this normal or have I now become a stationary geek too!

Having multiple notebooks is totally normal in this crowd, Nick. Let's see... I have a daily logbook in which I keep track of sleep, exercise, that kind of stuff. I have a four-year diary I've made using a series of Doane pocket notebooks. I've started keeping a journal, in which I write most days. I keep a pocket notebook with me all the time for notes, ideas, lists, etc. So I have four that see daily use.

I have been "Trying" to Journal - think I need a bigger BRICK = does that count. A day book, an ink journal - an note book note book .... sorta like the pens, and ink bottles, - Lost Count.

Jon Szanto
January 9th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Any more diaries in your daily life and you're going to have to start taking Lactaid...

http://www.lactaid.com/sites/default/files/dietary_chewables_0.jpg

inlovewithjournals
January 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
I have an A5 journal that goes everywhere with me; I write in it whenever the mood strikes. I also use a daily planner for lists and appointments. Then I have various specialized journals for keeping track of the books I read, examples of good writing, tracking letters received/sent, etc. Nickp you are in good company. :)