PDA

View Full Version : Selling Arita Porcelain Sailor Fountain Pen:- Koimari Rangiku

SasanquaSelection
January 10th, 2014, 03:09 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am currently selling Arita Porcelain Sailor Fountain Pen: Koimari Rangiku design.

Arita Porcelain Sailor Fountain Pen was chosen by Japanese Goverment , given by Japan Prime Minister to all G8 Top leader that attended 2008 Hokkaido Summit.

Below are the Fountain Pen details

Pen Size: 19x153 mm
Price : USD 1575.00
Shipping Price (straight from Japan to your house ) : Free of Charge.

What Comes with your order

1)Your Pen
2) Green Parcel
3) 1 botol black ink ( Sailor)
4) Porcelain made pen Holder

(Pen holder)

Payment: Only via Pay Pal. If you interested, please contact me ,and I will let you know my email add.

Shipping : I will send your order via Japan Express Mail ( EMS ) within 4 business days once received your payment.

Once I have shipped out your order, I will contact you to inform your EMS tracking number, so that you may check the status of your order by yourself. We request not to urge about the parcel delay.

Note:

**Important notice:
I am sorry to say that I will not take responsible for tax and duty.
If there's any question about tax and duty, please ask for more details to your local authority before you place an order.

Any Question or offer or Order, please email me at hakatadollyokabuy@gmail.com

SasanquaSelection
January 12th, 2014, 02:21 AM
Any Question / Offer / Order, please feel free to email me at hakatadollyokabuy@gmail.com

SasanquaSelection
January 13th, 2014, 04:22 AM
Hmm... I cant view the post that I have posted in the first place. I wonder why.....anyone knows why?

KrazyIvan
January 13th, 2014, 09:22 AM
It looks like you may have erased it?? I do remember seeing your original post.

SasanquaSelection
January 13th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Hi KrazyIvan, thanks for responding my post. I thought the same too, but today when I came back to see the post, low and behold, the post is back. Mysterius, huh. hehhe, but I am so glad to hear from you, and to see the post is back.:)

KrazyIvan
January 13th, 2014, 09:01 PM
I see it is double posted. I am not sure but I am guessing it may be the forum spam filters may be filtering your content. Not now of course.

SasanquaSelection
January 17th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

The price of this fountain pen , from USD 1575.00 now USD 1500.00

Please free fee too contact us to order / inquiry or even bargain price.