PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Montblanc 147 Cartridge Carrier

slow35th
January 10th, 2014, 11:53 AM
I am looking for a replacement cartridge carrier for a Montblanc 147 Traveller. This is the gold part inside the pen that holds two cartridges. PM me if you have one.

Thanks

mmahany
January 10th, 2014, 12:10 PM
1.) You'll be hard pressed to find one
2.) You'll be hard pressed to find one in good shape. I've seen plenty that started to pit or chip with age.
3.) The cartridge carrier changed between 147 models at some point
4.) Your best bet is going to be to try to send it in the Montblanc and see if it's covered under the flat-rate service.

orfew
January 10th, 2014, 12:26 PM
I had the carrier in mine replaced by Montblanc a couple of years ago. They charged me the flat rate. As mmahany has said your best bet is to send it in to Montblanc.

slow35th
January 10th, 2014, 02:14 PM
1.) You'll be hard pressed to find one
2.) You'll be hard pressed to find one in good shape. I've seen plenty that started to pit or chip with age.
3.) The cartridge carrier changed between 147 models at some point
4.) Your best bet is going to be to try to send it in the Montblanc and see if it's covered under the flat-rate service.

I had the carrier in mine replaced by Montblanc a couple of years ago. They charged me the flat rate. As mmahany has said your best bet is to send it in to Montblanc.

Yes the one that I have is starting to pit which is why I want another. I will probably send it to Montblanc in a few weeks if I can't locate one. I thought that I saw them on Ebay a while back but can't find any now.

Thanks for the reply's.