PDA

View Full Version : Omnibus Pen Posse announcement

AltecGreen
January 12th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Rather than make three separate posts, I'm announcing the next three Pen Posses.

pre pre LA Pen Show Posse

Sunday Jan. 26th-

1:00 pm

Peter's Cafe

10 El Camino Real, Millbrae
CA 94030

Pre-LA Pen Show Pen Posse

Sunday Feb. 9th

This is the annual pre-La event

Peter's Cafe

CA 94030

Post-LA Pen Show Pen Posse

Sunday Feb. 23rd
This is the annual post-LA recap pen posse.

Peter's Cafe

CA 94030

tenney
January 16th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the heads up. Hope to be there...

AltecGreen
January 16th, 2014, 05:05 PM
I'll have something new for the one on the 26th.

Farmboy
January 16th, 2014, 11:20 PM
I'll have something new for the one on the 26th.

I'll have something old.

tenney
January 24th, 2014, 10:52 PM
hmmm... Something borrowed and something blue is needed. I'm sure that there must be some blue ink that will be there, and we ca always borrow something from the pen posse box.

Looking forward to be there.

Farmboy
January 24th, 2014, 11:10 PM
hmmm... Something borrowed and something blue is needed.

Anyone have a Smurf?

AltecGreen
February 20th, 2014, 10:25 PM
Reminder.

Post LA-Pen Posse this Sunday

Addendum: This meeting is turning into a meeting of the Pen Posse Nakaya sub-Posse. Looks like everyone is bringing their Nakayas.

Jon Szanto
February 21st, 2014, 12:20 AM
I'll fax you a scan of a photo of mine. Too late to mail.

tenney
February 21st, 2014, 12:32 AM
And, hopefully, a Nakaya tweaked / repaired by John at the show will be there too.

lsmith42
February 21st, 2014, 10:08 AM
And, hopefully, a Nakaya tweaked / repaired by John at the show will be there too.

Hopefully...

Jerome Tarshis
February 21st, 2014, 08:22 PM
This being an active thread, while the Omnibus etc thread at Another Message Board is not, let me cross-post: I possess a nib that might benefit from having the inner surfaces of its tines smoothed. Or possibly not. Given all the post-LA excitement, plus the healthy food at Peter's, not to mention that time just flies when contemplating Nakayas, any chance that a little nib help might also be had?

Farmboy
February 21st, 2014, 10:48 PM
Since I have no Nakwhatcmacallsems ill bring some tweaking things instead and sit quietly in the corner of shame and wait.

ethernautrix
February 22nd, 2014, 03:15 AM
Alas, I and my Nakayas will be missing this one. (Sad face.)

AltecGreen
February 22nd, 2014, 03:01 PM
Since I have no Nakwhatcmacallsems ill bring some tweaking things instead and sit quietly in the corner of shame and wait.

"I don't think the Nakaya is a sub posse anymore. I'm pretty sure it's the actual posse and you just let the rest of us come play"-Katie Curnow

Farmboy
February 22nd, 2014, 03:07 PM

"I don't think the Nakaya is a sub posse anymore. I'm pretty sure it's the actual posse and you just let the rest of us come play"-Katie Curnow

Yes like that. And we now know you are the real Ricky and not the imposter playing you on the 'other place'.