PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Sheaffer Snorkel & Waterman Sterling Silver Flower ringtop

Giordana
January 18th, 2014, 03:36 AM
I'm sorry to part with these pens, but I need the funding for other expenses. Excuse the ink on the pens, they will be cleaned before being shipped.

The writing samples were done on 90g weight paper with Iroshizuku Yama Budo ink. The Italifine is used as a comparison, with the italic line being about 0.9mm of width.

1. Sheaffer Snorkel Sentinel with two-toned 14kt fine nib. Stiff, of course! Flipped, it writes like an EF (or EEF). Has a dry-ish flow, so this pen writes well even on cheap copy paper. The plastic is shiny and smooth, and is free of nicks. Was restored by FPN member farmersmum. SOLD

2. Waterman sterling silver ringtop lever-filler with flexible fine nib. Not a wet noodle, but needs less pressure to exert flex than a Noodler's flex pen or the Pilot Falcon. As you can see, the flower etching is a beauty to behold, and the pen is uncustomized. Was restored by Danny Fudge. SOLD

I accept Paypal as the only payment method. Prices include Paypal fees and Priority shipping to CONUS only. Please PM for inquiries. Again, CONUS only. Thank you for reading!