PDA

View Full Version : Pelikan M215, Pilot Metro & Prera, Kaweco Classic Sport w. extras, & Noodlers Ahab

Cake
January 18th, 2014, 02:51 PM
For sale! Each fountain pen is in terrific shape. These need a new home. THE KAWECO AND PELIKAN are still available!

SOLD: 1. Pilot Metropolitan, Black with Dots with M Nib and a Con 20 converter. Nearly mint, used on and off since January 2013. Comes with original box. $10

SOLD: 2. Pilot Prera in Fuchsia with Fine nib. Comes with the original, unused ink cartridge and original box. The fine nib on this fountain pen is more like an extra fine and is too scratchy for me. $25

3. Kaweco Classic Sport White with a gold-toned fine nib in original box. This one comes with two additional goodies: a squeeze converter and a calligraphy 1.9 nib in silver for the white body. I used the pen twice with a red ink so the inside of the converter is a bit pink (despite me cleaning it) and I used the calligraphy nib once. $40

SOLD: 4. Noodler's Ahab in Ivory Darkness. I used it twice, it's just too big for my hand. $10

5. Pelikan M215, Black with Rings and Fine nib. This pen was purchased through penboutique.com last spring (2013). It's been used on and off. It has minor wear on the cap, a scratch. Otherwise, the body and nib are in excellent shape. This pen writes smoothly and comes with a box. However, the box provided to me by Pen Boutique was for a EF pen but marked as Fine. Please see pictures. $100

All pens have been cleaned and are never stored with ink unless in my pen rotation. Any questions, please let me know. Thank you. Shipping is to USA only. Shipping per pen is $8.00, but I will provide a quote should you want to purchase more than one pen. I accept PayPal.