PDA

View Full Version : In the Pink!

VertOlive
January 19th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Alright, this is my first attempt at an ink review. I'm pretty clueless as to how to get a scanned pdf up on the thread, so please bear with me! Would appreciate any helpful hints from the resident gurus...

I didn't see many reviews of Pink Inks and they're very much out of character for me. But this one is superb. Japanese, of course, Iroshizuku Kosumosu. Very bright, cheerful cherry blossom sort of hue. I also included Pelikan Edelstein Turmaline as a contrast...

klpeabody
January 19th, 2014, 04:00 PM
I think you have captured this color pretty well. I like that you added Pelikan Turmaline as a reference.

AndyT
January 19th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Nicely done, VO. I can't help thinking that the ink is at odds with the quote somehow, but I very much like the illustration.

Sailor Kenshin
January 19th, 2014, 06:07 PM
Alright, this is my first attempt at an ink review. I'm pretty clueless as to how to get a scanned pdf up on the thread, so please bear with me! Would appreciate any helpful hints from the resident gurus...

I didn't see many reviews of Pink Inks and they're very much out of character for me. But this one is superb. Japanese, of course, Iroshizuku Kosumosu. Very bright, cheerful cherry blossom sort of hue. I also included Pelikan Edelstein Turmaline as a contrast...

Niiiice. It reminds me a little of JH Bouquet D'Antan.

VertOlive
January 19th, 2014, 06:11 PM
:pound:

Andy that is too funny, it never occurred to me!

Grendel...

Robert
January 19th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Nicely done, VO - - (almost) made me want to try a pink ink. If I did, it would be the Iroshizuku one.

Misfit
August 4th, 2014, 10:04 PM
Excellent review plus I've wanted to see music nibs in action. So thank you for that. Do you see any orange at all with this ink? I saw a review that had orange in a bubble inside the cap, and with drops on a paper towel.

I'm considering buying a bottle. If I do, it will be my first (pretty) bottle of Iroshizuku.

tarheel1
August 4th, 2014, 10:15 PM
Here Converted to JPG and uploaded