PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Cookeville, TN

belldandyas
January 20th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Looking forward to seeing news and reviews centered on one of my guilty pleasures.

Also a group that understands...everyone I know just rolls their eyes when I mention pens/ink. LOL.

I'm interested in participating in InCoWriMo 2014. This will be my first year, so any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

writingrav
January 20th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the madness. Indulge! As for Incowrimo start by putting your address on the participants list if you haven't already.

cwent2
January 20th, 2014, 02:27 PM
:welcome:

inlovewithjournals
January 20th, 2014, 02:36 PM
:welcome: This will be my first InCoWriMo as well and the best pointer I've seen is Have Fun! Seriously though, I'm going to try to be super organized for it - like have all my addresses written out in advance. I would like to have have all 28 written and ready to post by Feb 1st. We'll see if it actually happens!

Jeph
January 20th, 2014, 03:44 PM
When they roll their eyes it really means that they want to know more! :welcome:

Tangster
January 21st, 2014, 08:41 AM
:welcome:

KrazyIvan
January 21st, 2014, 09:45 AM
:welcome: to the Dark Side. http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/vader.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdns81e34Z1qensiro1_500.gif

salve7
January 21st, 2014, 02:07 PM
Welcome from Knoxville

VertOlive
January 21st, 2014, 05:33 PM
Welcome! Ink it up and start writing those letters!

Jon Szanto
January 21st, 2014, 10:35 PM
Hello Belldandyas,

Welcome to the Fountain Pen Geeks forums! Smaller than the largest pen fora, larger than some, you'll find a comfortable community of pen-centric people here, with a growing body of posts, reviews, and group knowledge. Mostly, you'll find people who are enthusiastic about fountain pens, and fountain pen people.

Join in!

:bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :welcome: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce:

Regards,
Jon

Mags
January 22nd, 2014, 03:06 PM
Welcome and I will look forward to reading your posts in the near future.

SteveE
January 22nd, 2014, 03:09 PM
Welcome!

Cookeville? Is Bobby-Q's still the best Bar-B-Que place in town? Many years ago I worked for a company that had a factory in Cookeville, and every time I visited (from "headquarters") we made certain to go there for lunch at least once.

belldandyas
January 23rd, 2014, 07:52 AM
Thanks everyone!

I posted my info for InCoWriMo on the spreadsheet.(thanks for the tip writingrav)

inlovewithjournals,
I've got my whole month planned, but doubt I'll have them all written before the start of the month. I'm really looking forward to it.

SteveE,
IMO Bobby Q's is still the best, but they have quite a bit more competition than they once did. They also changed locations(not sure if that is a good thing yet).

writingrav
January 23rd, 2014, 09:40 AM
Thanks everyone!

I posted my info for InCoWriMo on the spreadsheet.(thanks for the tip writingrav)

inlovewithjournals,
I've got my whole month planned, but doubt I'll have them all written before the start of the month. I'm really looking forward to it.

SteveE,
IMO Bobby Q's is still the best, but they have quite a bit more competition than they once did. They also changed locations(not sure if that is a good thing yet).
:thumbup:
:)