PDA

View Full Version : Three interesting pens for sale

penguinmaster
January 25th, 2014, 06:39 PM
Pictures located here:

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/classifieds/item/24909-3-interesting-pens-for-sale/

I'm looking to sell three of my more interesting pens from my collection:
1. Rotring 700 w. a Pendleton Brown Butter Line Stub - It's a rare pen with a really great grind to it. The pen has been inked twice since the grind (didn't ink it prior) so it's not been used very much. *
I'm looking to get $225 for the pen shipped in the CONUS. *
2. Pilot VP in White - Your standard Pilot VP, with your choice of a fine or medium nib. Just let me know! *Includes converter. Is in new condition.
Looking to get $100 shipped in the CONUS.
3. Sheaffer 1000 Military Clip in Carmine - Talk about a rarity in it's own right. *This is a pen you don't see very often. *It's the lever fill version, completely restored and ready to go. *No brassing to speak of and the clip is tight to the cap (often these are found with wobbly clips). It also sports a more rare white feed. *
Only "issue" is it is engraved very elegantly (and lightly I might add) with the name Francis Sherwood. *You would almost miss it if you didn't know it was there.
I'm looking to get $225 for this pen as well.
I apologize for the quality of the pictures, the lighting was horrible where I had to take them. *As well, I didn't have the white VP handy, but I'm assuming that most people know what those pens look like.
Here's the catch on all of these sales. I'm on*vacation at the moment. So if you want one of these pens you can pay for it, but please be aware they will ship on Monday, February 3rd. *
I will also ship internationally at the additional cost.*

Feel free to make some reasonable offers.

penguinmaster
January 26th, 2014, 08:54 AM
So until I get back and am able to ship these pens I'll offer a 20% discount for the inconvenience in delayed shipping.

Once back I'll be taking better pictures and pricing will probably go back to the higher amount. Snatch these up at a lower price!

I'll add the military clip sheaffer comes with a one year warranty so if anything happens repair wise I'll repair for free!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk