PDA

View Full Version : Problems accessing forums?

Jon Szanto
January 30th, 2014, 06:12 PM
Dan,

Member Greg Minuskin reports problems being able to access the forums, and he has some notifications pending. He posted at FPB, which you can see in this thread (http://fountainpenboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5626-fountain-pen-geek-forum-problems/#entry32985). I told him I'd put something over here for you, since he can't.

Cheers,
Jon

pengeezer
January 30th, 2014, 06:50 PM
I'd also like to address something that(Jon,I hope you don't mind me tacking this on) I see
when someone wants to post pics. It seems that their attempts at post pics through the
regular manner of clicking on the pic icon and just hitting the obvious button results in an
attachment tag posted to their pic(s). When the attachment is clicked on,there is a mess-
age indicating that there is a problem. For some of us that are of the "Computers for Dum-
mies" caliber(of which I'm one in the really technical aspects),is there something that could
be put in the library or elsewhere showing how to upload the pics without showing the a-
ttachment?

John

Jon Szanto
January 30th, 2014, 07:20 PM
No worries, John. I know this is a known issue (geebus, I sound like Donald Rumsfeld), but hopefully there is a way, either to fix the issue, or to make it more obvious to users how to make it work. BTW, if I remember correctly, posting an image from the Full Editor avoids the attachment problems.

dannzeman
January 31st, 2014, 11:46 AM
Thanks, Jon. Looking into it.

Greg Minuskin
January 31st, 2014, 09:55 PM
Dear Dan,

Still having problems for some reason. Have you found out a solution yet? Thanks!

Greg Minuskin
www.gregminuskin.com
greg@gregminuskin.com