PDA

View Full Version : Your InCoWriMo 2014 Lineup

DrChumley
February 1st, 2014, 11:01 PM
Well, I'm sure this is going to change, but as of today, here's what I'll be using for InCoWriMo.

Sorry for the crappy cell phone photo...I didn't want to break out the full photography setup.

mtnbiker62
February 1st, 2014, 11:04 PM
Sweet lineup!

Tracy Lee
February 2nd, 2014, 05:20 AM
Outstanding!

kaisnowbird
February 2nd, 2014, 06:05 AM
Admirable lineup!

I'm going solo for InCoWriMo with this Visconti Verona inked up for the first time and given the responsibility of writing all the first batch of outgoing correspondence.

Toulouse
February 2nd, 2014, 08:11 AM
Nice lineup and the aubergine ink, oh my ... may have to break down and buy some of that. Bet it looks great on cream paper.

DrChumley
February 2nd, 2014, 12:55 PM
Nice lineup and the aubergine ink, oh my ... may have to break down and buy some of that. Bet it looks great on cream paper.

It is one of my favorites, but actually, I tend to prefer it on white paper over cream. At least on the Tomoe River paper, it tends toward brownish, almost. (Aubergine does have fair bit of red undertoning to it.) But man, is it a smooth ink. And it works great in pens that tend to be unable to keep up with fast writing.

Bogon07
February 2nd, 2014, 02:26 PM
Admirable lineup!

I'm going solo for InCoWriMo with this Visconti Verona inked up for the first time and given the responsibility of writing all the first batch of outgoing correspondence.

That lovely pen looks like it was bought by some-one with impeccable taste :cheers:

My crimson/purple quartz are my "Italian Conway-Stewarts" - in honour of Dr Chumley's instruments.

00Photo
February 2nd, 2014, 03:39 PM
That's a great Lineup! I was going to try to use just one pen, but that didn't work very well LOL.

Here's mine. Some for the envelopes, some for notes, some for the crappy Montblanc cards I'm getting rid of, and the Conklin Endura is my primary letter writing pen.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7345/12277193375_6db834ccbd_b.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3704/12277191765_46c34d9c58_b.jpg

DrChumley
February 2nd, 2014, 04:03 PM
That's a great Lineup! I was going to try to use just one pen, but that didn't work very well LOL.

Here's mine. Some for the envelopes, some for notes, some for the crappy Montblanc cards I'm getting rid of, and the Conklin Endura is my primary letter writing pen.

Goodness. What lovely handwriting. Maybe some day...

I do love the material of that Conklin.

DrChumley
February 2nd, 2014, 04:05 PM
Admirable lineup!

I thought of attempting to go solo with the CS Wellington (which is the #1 pen in my collection), but I've got ink ADD. I couldn't stick with just one color for more than one letter at a time. :)

I'm not familiar with the Verona. That's a beauty. I will not go to eBay. I will not go to eBay. I will not go to eBay.

(I do love my Viscontis...wait? Is that the plural of Visconti? Or is Visconti itself a singular and plural?)

kaisnowbird
February 2nd, 2014, 04:31 PM
Thanks Bogon. Cheers back at ya :cheers:. (We both knew I couldn't keep this pen un-inked for as long as I originally intended.)
That crimson/purple Verona of yours is so beautiful, I should've snatched one up when I had the chance!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3704/12277191765_46c34d9c58_b.jpg

00Photo, the wonders you can do with a humble Lamy Joy (not to mention any flex nib) are ... just ... , it's hard to describe the level of awesomeness -- it's like outer-space awesome! :hail:
I mean I could just stare at your writing samples and they'd make me feel calm.

mtnbiker62
February 2nd, 2014, 09:05 PM
Wow...just wow!

00Photo
February 6th, 2014, 11:08 AM
You guys are making me blush over here. I don't think my writing is THAT good.

Just got a new addition to the lineup:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5521/12344723523_041ca5c106_b.jpg

cwent2
February 6th, 2014, 01:17 PM
@00photo - You may not believe it is that good, but personally, it is a lot better than I can produce - Even if I had your ink, pen and paper I couldn't get my writing to be as nice as yours

Suck it up - You have good penmanship!

In MY opinion.

Cw

Miss Thundercat
February 8th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Wow! great pens and penmanship!! You get me to rethink swapping my bottle of Diamine Syrah 00Photo but I second what cwent2 said, you do it so much justice and I wouldn't be able to pull that off either! Gorgeous writing!!

sherrylu
February 15th, 2014, 07:31 PM
That's beautiful!! I love the varying thicks/thins <3