PDA

View Full Version : Paper I had stored away...

KrazyIvan
May 1st, 2012, 04:34 PM
I bought a box of resume paper back in the late 80's early 90's that I forgot all about. I found it in a poly container while cleaning out my shed. It is made by Cross Pointe Paper Company and it is a box of 200 sheets. It is Laser/Inkjet paper and says "Fiber Added" The color is "Stone". I brought it inside to see how well it would take fountain pen ink and it is a dream. Smooth with just a hint of tooth. No bleading at all and there is no feathering that I can see. Some nice Shading with Noodler's Midway Blue. I'll get some scans up later but I just wanted to share my find. :)

KrazyIvan
May 28th, 2012, 10:15 PM
I have not had a chance to post anything on this but I just wanted to say I went to my local donation store and found a brand new box of the same exact paper. This one, complete with the outer packaging. It was a no-brainer to get it at $3 and should help me in making some of my own journals.

caribbean_skye
February 3rd, 2013, 09:15 PM
I guess now with InCoWriMo you can use some of this paper :)

KrazyIvan
February 3rd, 2013, 10:42 PM
That is true but unlined paper is a bit difficult to use, unless I have a guide sheet. With a light. Underneath. A glass table. :D

fountainpenkid
February 4th, 2013, 01:41 PM
I wrote you a letter without lines, so I apologize for its waviness ;)

KrazyIvan
February 4th, 2013, 02:01 PM
No worries. :D

caribbean_skye
February 4th, 2013, 06:28 PM
I that that was the fun of having paper without lines, so you could make wave patterns.

Too bad I sent your letter off already (within lines) otherwise I'd write one without lines. I still might... *grins evilly*

KrazyIvan
February 5th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Recieved it yesterday and responded but I did not have this paper with me.