PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Somerset, Kentucky USA

Quinton42503
May 6th, 2012, 05:10 AM
Hello, my name is Joseph. Whereas I have enjoyed and employed the utilitarian aspect of the fountain pen for many years, it is within the last year that fountain pens have become a passion for me. I love Pelikan and Yard-o-Led premium fountain pens, Noodler's and Lamy everyday fountain pens, Noodler's ink, Clairfontaine paper, Crane and Company stationery, and Filofax. I love the Goulet Pen Company (http://www.gouletpens.com) for my pen, paper, and ink needs. Brian and Rachel Goulet are passionate about their business and provide most excellent customer service and support.

Tracy Lee
May 6th, 2012, 05:38 AM
Hi Joseph! Very nice having you here.

writingrav
May 6th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Hi Joseph
Indulge in the madness!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

KrazyIvan
May 6th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Hi Joseph. Isn't it great to use a pen and appreciate more than just the utilitarian aspect of it? So have you ridden any worms lately?

Quinton42503
May 6th, 2012, 05:15 PM
KrazyIvan, are you a Dune fan, too?

KrazyIvan
May 6th, 2012, 08:46 PM
KrazyIvan, are you a Dune fan, too?

I would not say a fan per say but I know the movie and I used to play a Dune based MMORPG. My account went into retirement a little over 2 years ago.

Quinton42503
May 7th, 2012, 05:51 AM
@KrazyIvan.....I have the same game and I still play it! I have read all 6 Dune books by Frank Herbert and the dozen or so prequels written by his son, Brian. Do you currently play any other MMORPGs? I have played World of Warcraft, first as an RPG, and since the vanilla online version. At Christmas, my wife gave me a copy of Star Wars: The Old Republic....whereas I like SWTOR, it will not replace WoW.

KrazyIvan
May 7th, 2012, 08:45 AM
@KrazyIvan.....I have the same game and I still play it! I have read all 6 Dune books by Frank Herbert and the dozen or so prequels written by his son, Brian. Do you currently play any other MMORPGs? I have played World of Warcraft, first as an RPG, and since the vanilla online version. At Christmas, my wife gave me a copy of Star Wars: The Old Republic....whereas I like SWTOR, it will not replace WoW.

I don't play many online games anymore. The MMORP I used to play is more old school. A text based game. http://dunewars.org/index.php My brother still plays and I think is the #1 player right now. I used to play Warcraft, Command & Conquer, Age of Empires and SWTOR. I think I got burnt out on games and I have downsized my game playing quite a bit. I have pretty much scalled back to whatever little ipod game keeps my interest for 5 minutes at a time. :p