PDA

View Full Version : Did I break it???

Annie
February 14th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Just got this when I logged in..."Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/sendmessage.php) and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

FPGeeks Forum"

Okay, what did I do???

cwent2
February 14th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Does everything seem to work ok now?

Annie
February 14th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Does everything seem to work ok now?

So far, so good. Just can't work out if I did something bad.

Jeph
February 14th, 2014, 12:45 PM
We can no longer host pictures directly from our computers. They may only be linked from other sites now.

I blame Annie!!! Even though my posts usually have 10 pictures an Annies only couple I am innocent becasue I pointed at her first!

cwent2
February 14th, 2014, 12:47 PM
I would imagine if you did you would not have access - and if there is an unseen problem Dan will undoubtedly contact you - other wise I wouldn't worry too much about the error message.

Carl

Annie
February 15th, 2014, 02:00 AM
We can no longer host pictures directly from our computers. They may only be linked from other sites now.

I blame Annie!!! Even though my posts usually have 10 pictures an Annies only couple I am innocent becasue I pointed at her first!

Well I don't care. I'm going to tell the teacher you pulled my pigtails and then you'll get detention after school and your Daddy is going to ground you until you're too old to care. So there!!! :D

Annie
February 15th, 2014, 02:01 AM
I would imagine if you did you would not have access - and if there is an unseen problem Dan will undoubtedly contact you - other wise I wouldn't worry too much about the error message.

Carl

All seems fine now. Maybe I logged in with the wrong ink or something... :)

ethernautrix
February 15th, 2014, 02:57 AM

(Laughing.)

Now that you've mentioned it, I did notice that I cannot upload from my computer when I try to insert an image. BUT! When I used the ATTACHMENT feature, I was able to. Seems that method is more efficient anyway, as when I used INSERT IMAGE, I usually had to edit and use ATTACHMENT. Doi.

dannzeman
February 15th, 2014, 07:58 AM

(Laughing.)

Now that you've mentioned it, I did notice that I cannot upload from my computer when I try to insert an image. BUT! When I used the ATTACHMENT feature, I was able to. Seems that method is more efficient anyway, as when I used INSERT IMAGE, I usually had to edit and use ATTACHMENT. Doi.
(emphasis above is mine)
Yes, using that attachment feature is correct way to upload and attach images. I removed the option of uploading from your pc when using "Insert Image" because it randomly results in posts that display "Attachment ####" instead of the image.

I'll try to create a quick How-To to explain it.