PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Pen Posse first meeting of 2014!

Nomdeplume
February 15th, 2014, 03:14 PM
****************** SAVE THE DATE! The next meeting of the Colorado Pen Posse is 3/15/2013 @ Two Hands Paperie! **********************

The first meeting of 2014 will be hosted by Gerald and Mia of Two Hands Paperie (www.twohandspaperie.com) and focus on …. wait for it…. Fountain Pen Friendly PAPERS, Private Reserve Inks and the New TWSBI Classic!
Stop by Two Hands Paperie on Saturday, March 15th and try your favorite pens & inks on a variety of fountain pen friendly paper samples, watch the TWSBI Classic in action and talk to fellow fountain pen enthusiasts.

WHAT: Colorado Pen Posse:
WHEN: March 15th, 2013, 10:00am-12:30pm
WHERE: Two Hands Paperie (803 Pearl Street, Boulder, Colorado)
BONUS: Pen Posse Members get a 10% discount on Pens, Papers and Inks when visiting Two Hands in person! Just remember to mention that you are a member when you come in!

Two Hands Paperie is located near great local coffee / food shops. Stop in after breakfast, stop in before lunch, hey, stop in any time between 10:00 and 12:30 for the event.
(While everyone is invited to stick around after the meeting, there is a class in the meeting room at 1:00 so we need to make sure we clear that space by 12:30!)

Sealed containers and cups with lids are ok at the meeting, but please don't bring food to the event.

If you or someone you know wants to be added to (or removed from) the current email list, just let me know the email address you want to add (or remove) and I will make sure to update the highly unofficial, "official" Colorado Pen Posse list.

Hope to see you all there!
Ed

Ossiander
February 15th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Thanks for mentioning this.

Nomdeplume
February 18th, 2014, 02:29 PM
I tried to post it into the Calendar but it doesn't seem to have been updated for 2014?!

OakIris
February 20th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Come one, come all! Hope to see you there!

Holly

Nomdeplume
February 22nd, 2014, 08:10 PM
Looking forward to seeing lots of Colorado Pen People!

Nomdeplume
March 2nd, 2014, 01:03 PM
Reminder....Colorado Pen Posse in Boulder on March 15

dragonfly7
March 2nd, 2014, 08:16 PM
Thank you for the meeting notice! A fun store to visit too!