PDA

View Full Version : HAS BRIAN GREY KIDNAPPED DAN AND ERIC?!!

writingrav
May 10th, 2012, 04:50 AM
I don't want to start any rumors, but things have been pretty quiet at FP Geeks since the boys went to Camp Edison. No podcast or FP radio from camp! No new poll question. Few if any tweets since Chicago. I'm getting worried:)

inky
May 10th, 2012, 06:45 AM
Maybe Brian has put them both to work creating a super secret FP Geeks only Edison fountain pen for only $50! Sigh... I can dream right? :)

writingrav
May 10th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Sweet dream!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

etoyoc
May 10th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Well, my PayPal is down low and probablybwont recharge much before June. So lets just hope you are right about the price of that top secret project.

actually, barring any special LE pens, I am now officially stating that I am not buying any more pens this year..... barring a special edition LE of course....

KrazyIvan
May 10th, 2012, 09:30 AM
The piston filled, metal jeweled, cap banded, super duper German ebonite, ink windowed FPGeeks fountain pen killa. :p

BK_Starkey
May 10th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Secrecy and stealth. AN NO BATHROOM BREAKS!

Lately been tough here...bought some accessories and joined ink drop from Goulet, but next pen is a clear 540 and maybe a blue..gotta save though.

fountainpenkid
May 11th, 2012, 05:03 AM
like the conid foutain pens that fountainbel makes....except with a better price!

manoeuver
May 11th, 2012, 01:28 PM
The piston filled, metal jeweled, cap banded, super duper German ebonite, ink windowed FPGeeks fountain pen killa. :pFeaturing human teeth and bone fragments? Brian, you shouldn't have. Really- that's sick.

@penfancy
May 11th, 2012, 05:43 PM
I don't want to start any rumors, but things have been pretty quiet at FP Geeks since the boys went to Camp Edison. No podcast or FP radio from camp! No new poll question. Few if any tweets since Chicago. I'm getting worried:)

No, really! I'm having withdrawals! Where's my dealer?
No hide nor hair...
They've disappeared:confused::eek::mad::banghead::screwy:
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

bgray
May 11th, 2012, 08:51 PM
The Geeks are safe and sound! We had a great time here. Details to follow!

In the meantime, I did get some good photos of the show.

I don't think that I can embed a slideshow here, so you'll have to follow this link....

http://edisonpenco.smugmug.com/Pens/Chicago-Pen-Show-2012/22928906_x3PXDH#!i=1842112537&k=qMWbNfn

John the Monkey
May 16th, 2012, 02:15 PM
I had visions of messages from Dan & Eric being smuggled out in the barrels of Edison pens...