PDA

View Full Version : 150 ml of Voorhout Violet headed my way!!

mtnbiker62
February 18th, 2014, 09:59 PM
I was able to get in on the Vanness sale of big bottles of ink, and scored a bottle of Voorhout Violet. I've been wanting to try that ink for a while, and I finally have the chance. I'll also have plenty to send out samples, so if you want some, let me know!

Aleks
February 19th, 2014, 01:27 AM
mtnbiker62 i'd love to get a sample of that!!! i've got 2 the pink and dull version of the purple Akkerman. We can trade if you want!

inlovewithjournals
February 19th, 2014, 06:30 AM
mtnbiker62 I'm glad you scored a bottle. And the ink looks beautiful on the Akkerman website. I also have a bottle coming my way, of KoninginneNach-Blauw. But it seems it's taking a little vacation before it gets to me. I've been tracking it's progress and from Arkansas it travelled south all the way to Miami (but really, who could blame it?) and yesterday it made the long trek to Canada, and seems to have been deposited in a lake in Northern Saskatchewan. Every aspect of the trip was super detailed, except for when it crossed the border. Now it just says CANADA and the map's quality has degraded significantly. Hence the appearance that my ink package is floating in a northern lake. Sigh. At least it's entertaining while I wait for delivery. :)

mtnbiker62
February 19th, 2014, 09:06 AM
That's the other Akkerman ink that I was interested in. I love blue/black and blue/gray inks that don't have the green tones, and that one looked really good!

mtnbiker62 I also have a bottle coming my way, of KoninginneNach-Blauw.

mtnbiker62
February 19th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Sounds good...as soon as it gets here I'll message you.

mtnbiker62 i'd love to get a sample of that!!! i've got 2 the pink and dull version of the purple Akkerman. We can trade if you want!

inlovewithjournals
February 19th, 2014, 09:30 AM
That's the other Akkerman ink that I was interested in. I love blue/black and blue/gray inks that don't have the green tones, and that one looked really good!

mtnbiker62 I also have a bottle coming my way, of KoninginneNach-Blauw.

Perhaps I can send you an ink sample, although I have never done that before. I will be looking for advice on the best container/shipping method. :)