PDA

View Full Version : Help me Fund my Japanese Addiction!

penguinmaster
February 19th, 2014, 01:54 PM
I’ve taken a liking to Sailor pens as of late and I need to recoup some outlays in cash so these ones have to go!

http://facstaff.uww.edu/pellizzt/sale/12closed.jpg

http://facstaff.uww.edu/pellizzt/sale/12open.jpg

1. Rotring 900 - Fine Nib. I inked this pen one time to test it out and then put it away. Pen is in new condition minus the one inking. Includes converter. Looking for $75

2. Rotring 700 FP & RB Set – The FP has a Pendleton Point Butter Line Italic Stub. It’s a gorgeous writer, and I think the body style suits it really well as well. Fountain pen is in basically new condition as well, only inked twice, once before nib modification and once after. No scratches or dings or dents of any kind. Rollerball is a tad bit faded (more gunmetal grey than black now). Has an engraved name on the cap of “Borgwardt”. Other than that it has no scratches or dents of any kind. I’m looking to get $225 for the set.

3. Lamy 27n w/ Rolled Gold Cap – This pen has been completely serviced with a complete disassemble and clean and put back together. It writes like it’s new. Has a smooth extra-fine nib. Pen is nicely engraved with the name “Giinter Bergmeier”. Other than that it has no major scratches or dents, cap is in good condition with no brassing. Looking for $95

4. Pilot Knight – Custom Ground Smooth Cursive Italic nib. Pen is in great condition and includes converter. Looking to get $30

5. Rotring Freeway – Fine Nib. Pen is NOS, includes converter. Nice daily carry pen. Looking for $25

6. Bexley Submariner Grande Set. – FP comes with a Broad nib with black plastic section. Includes converter. Inked once when I received it and went into the collection. The rollerball has the metal section and includes a fineliner refill. Both pens are in excellent condition. Looking to get $200.
All prices include CONUS shipping with priority mail and tracking. I will ship internationally, but at the difference in cost. First “I want it” gets the pen. I’m happy to answer questions, but those do not constitute a hold on the pen. I typically ship pens on Friday, so if you need it earlier than that please let me know (no extra charges or anything).

Thanks!

mtnbiker62
February 19th, 2014, 03:04 PM
PM sent.

penguinmaster
February 28th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Bumpity Bumpt

penguinmaster
March 11th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Shoot me some offers!