PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Namiki Falcon (resin) with BOTH Soft-Medium and Soft-Fine sections for sale.

mhosea
February 25th, 2014, 12:44 AM
I bought this black resin Namiki Falcon in 2011, but it turns out that I don't like soft nibs all that much, so it hasn't been in my regular rotation for awhile. I originally bought the S-F (soft fine) nib, but I also bought the S-M nib section from Richard Binder. Full disclosure--the factory-adjusted, non-Binder S-F nib needed some work, and I managed to nick the end of the feed with the polishing wheel (looks fine, works perfectly)--will get a picture of it if need be. Apart from that little blem, it's all in good condition with just some micro-scratches and posting marks.

Comes with the both inner and outer boxes and paper work, though the outer box shows its age.
Instead of the original Con-50 converter, I'm including an unused Con-50, a black Pilot cartridge, and a green Pilot cartridge. Street price for the pen new with the spare section (if you can still find that) is $127 + $80 = $207.

Asking $135 + $5.80 shipping via USPS Priority to US destinations. PayPal preferred.

Jon Szanto
February 25th, 2014, 01:18 AM
PM sent.

mhosea
February 25th, 2014, 11:58 AM
SOLD