PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone knows where can i find this nib ?

Script1one
February 25th, 2014, 05:57 PM
I bought a chess-printed Kaweco sport recently,got the clip,got the mini squeeze convertor,got even the tin case for it and now,for my kit to be complete i need the kaweco twin nib. The only place i've found this nib it was on a UK retailer and it was selling the nib along with the pen(plastic version) for 50 pounds wich i find expensive.10195

Cookies
February 28th, 2014, 11:51 AM
I bought a chess-printed Kaweco sport recently,got the clip,got the mini squeeze convertor,got even the tin case for it and now,for my kit to be complete i need the kaweco twin nib. The only place i've found this nib it was on a UK retailer and it was selling the nib along with the pen(plastic version) for 50 pounds wich i find expensive.10195

I responded to your question in the chat, but just in case you didn't see I'll reiterate that I don't think you can find it very easily. Andy's Pens (is that the one you were talking about) sells it. Other than that you may try asking another Kaweco retailer if they can special order the nib for you.

cwent2
February 28th, 2014, 01:30 PM
Goulet pens and Anderson Pens are Kaweco retailers

fyi

Script1one
February 28th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Yeah, i'll probably get it from Andy's..I just wanted to know if there's a cheaper alternative.. Thanks !

Chi Town
June 27th, 2014, 01:58 AM
Try FiveStarPens.com