PDA

View Full Version : Kimball's Writing Instruments on Instagram

mastersmith
February 26th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Hello all,

You may have noticed that I have gotten more active restoring and selling pens lately. With my schedule, I can not work in the time to write out a full ad on this site very often. Unfortunately, this means that after a few days, my pens can get pushed back, and out of the easily visible area.
I was considering what I could do to help this, and my wonderful girlfriend gave me the Idea to put my pens on Instagram.
So, what I am doing is when I have a chance, I am posting individual pens that I have restored and that are for sale on Instagram under the account @kimballswritinginstruments
I am trying to keep this updated more often than traditional listings, and most of the time, my pens will be there before I can have a chance to put them on here just because of convenience.
Please consider following my account, as I have some really nice pens for sale now, and more that will be ready shortly.
All of my pens regardless of listing place include my 1 year workmanship guarantee.
Thank you for your consideration,
Will
Kimball's Writing Instruments

@kimballswritinginstruments

KrazyIvan
February 26th, 2014, 10:39 AM
I stumbled on your account while exploring pen photos. Already followed about three days ago. :)

mastersmith
February 26th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Thank you for following! I was excited to see someone that I "knew" follow me. I apologize for being a bit light on the posts since Sunday, but it's just been one thing after another, and I haven't had a chance to get to work on those pens that I got.

heymatthew
February 26th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Followed. :D

Tracy Lee
February 26th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Me too!

mastersmith
February 26th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Thank you all! I have some treats for tonight in return for the support. Be sure to check out my account...

Crazyorange
February 27th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Following.

imaginerhetoric
February 27th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Following!

PeppWaves03
February 28th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Followed!

klpeabody
March 1st, 2014, 04:58 AM
following!

Komersbbyi
March 12th, 2024, 11:46 AM
Exploring writing instruments on Instagram offers a visually engaging experience, showcasing diverse styles and functionalities. Instagram's popularity stems from its visually-driven platform, allowing users to share and discover content seamlessly. The use of hashtags can enhance visibility within niche communities. If you manage a blog and seek assistance with likes, consider exploring services like www.jesusmanifesto.com (https://www.jesusmanifesto.com/). Such platforms provide valuable insights and support to amplify your online presence. Personally, I've found leveraging these services to be beneficial in expanding my blog's reach. Remember, Instagram's dynamic environment allows for creative expression, making it an excellent space for enthusiasts and businesses alike.