PDA

View Full Version : What was the final score?

ndw76
March 4th, 2014, 01:25 AM
InCoWriMo is over. How many letters did you send? Did you just send the 28 or did you just keep going?

By the end of February I had sent. 34 letters and as of today I have received 15. This month I have already written. nine replies. March is looking like it will be a good month for letter writing too.

so how did you all do?

Morgaine
March 4th, 2014, 02:52 AM
Combining LetterMo and InCoWriMo, for surprises, I sent 5, and received 16. I received 2 surprises from elsewhere too.

Replies to these surprises, I sent 9 replies and received 1.

With existing penpals, I sent 16 letters and received 16 letters.

Other items, 1 package went out, 2 came in. I also received 3 other items of mail from existing contacts, and send a letter to someone new via another hobby.

For Postcrossing, I sent 66 postcards plus another postcard for the "boss" and received 23 postcards.

Sailor Kenshin
March 4th, 2014, 06:01 AM
I might have kept closer track of new/existing/tuck-ins and so forth, and maybe next time I will. But my total was just shy of 50 out. I replied to all I got during Feb. and will continue to reply.

measi
March 4th, 2014, 07:23 AM
39 letters and cards were sent (between LetterMo and InCoWriMo). A lot more than that coming in. Not all of my exchanges were specifically with participants of the challenge, though. :)

Will have a lot of fun this spring writing to folks!

Tuppergal.Victoria
March 4th, 2014, 01:17 PM
I sent 45 out and received 11 as of today. Not all of mine were participants of the challenge either. This was my first time and I really enjoyed it. Hope some of them turn into pen pals.

caribbean_skye
March 4th, 2014, 06:14 PM
During the month of February i sent out 43 and received 41. Those numbers are new ppl and old faithfuls.

AKnight
March 4th, 2014, 07:32 PM
Final count on Feb. 29th was 30 letters out and 8 in. At the moment I am replying to the last two that arrived. I am hopeful that more letters will arrive this month and I will continue to correspond with all that are willing. I had a blast and thanks to all that were kind enough to send a stranger a letter.

VertOlive
March 4th, 2014, 07:52 PM
I ,er, lost count. Pretty sure it was 55 plus outgoing, now into the 60's...on of them one its way to you, Anwar.

jfsisler
March 5th, 2014, 04:07 AM
I sent 28 but I"m still going. If anyone wants to write me, I will definitely write back. I'm just not actively seeking out many new penpals on my own right now because I've got so many lovely ones already. But by all means, I love getting surprise notes in the mail from people I haven't met yet - got three yesterday and a couple during February.

Dad Of Sapling
March 5th, 2014, 06:37 PM
My final count was 30 out and 21 in. There are 8 waiting on my desk. I am amazed that I was able to write 30 letters in a month. This was my first time doing anything like this and it was a lot of fun.

00Photo
March 5th, 2014, 09:07 PM
35 out and 18 in. I've still got a pretty good supply of ink and paper yet, i might have to keep going......... :D

Type40
March 19th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Here is a look at what my mailbox went through during February.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2860/13273783444_5c704f68e7_o.png

I did in list the assistance of several other postal points (drop boxes, post offices) and didn't included the 74 pre written letters that went out on the first. It didn't do nice things to the graph.

kataish
April 26th, 2014, 01:08 PM
I kept a list of who I wrote to and on what days of InCoWriMo. I ended up sending 41 pieces of correspondence. Honestly though I think I didn't even write down everything because I KNOW I sent a letter to my mom, who is not on my list. So I'm at least a few off.

edit: I know this thread is old, but I'm a new member and now reading all the lovely InCoWriMo threads.