PDA

View Full Version : Aurora 88 Nikargenta, semiflex, low serial number

drhaust
May 19th, 2012, 03:41 PM
For sale is a vintage Aurora 88 Nikargenta with serial number 46948 which would date it to approximately 1946-47. The Aurora 88 features a celluloid barrel with an ebonite section and piston knob that are still black with only slight discoloration, what you can see on photos. This particular pen features a nickel-silver Nikargenta cap with moderate wear due to it's age. Nikargenta was Aurora’s most expensive option when originally released and this cap is free of any dings or dents and fits tight to the pen. The Nikargenta imprint on the backside of the cap is perfect.

The “Aurora 88″ and serial number imprint in the section are crisp and clean. The barrel has nothing more than micro scratches and shows faint signs of shelf wear, but on the section you can see two scratches (one next to "Aurora 88" imprint and other next to serial number). The barrel is free of cracks and the original piston seal is in great condition. I’ve filled the pen with both ink and water - it fills full with no leaks and the piston works smooth. The pen has an amber ink window which is very clear. Now the pen is flushed and cleaned. Semi-flex nib is nice and smooth with a little hint of feedback what gives you a full control during writing - please look at a writing sample.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Price: EUR 100 or USD 130 or GBP 80 including airmail recorded delivery to every destination.

Insured airmail delivery at cost.

Payment: PayPal please

Harsh108
May 26th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Do you still have this available?

Harsh
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drhaust
May 26th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Sorry, it has been sold.