PDA

View Full Version : F.S. Waterman Edson Emerald Green Fountain Pen

jnug
March 6th, 2014, 01:20 PM
This Edson is in the Emerald Green which is a hard to find variant. The nib is a Medium (M). When I was looking at the options for the nib, M seemed the most practical. Broad seemed to me to lay down a bit more ink than I thought made sense and all of the nibs below M seemed just too fine to me. I want a fountain pen to write like a fountain pan, not some version of a ball point. It has not been used more carried very often and is in excellent overall condition for it. It has all of the French Assay markings and is authentic. The serial number is 00274 for collectors interested in a pen that is barely used that also has an early production number. Comes with Box, ink cartridges and manual. Really has just sat in a drawer in my house more than anything else...occasionally used more for the fun of writing with it than anything else. The blue, hinged pen box does have some blems and is not perfect. Outer cardboard box is in good but not excellent shape. Both boxes have done their job....protect the pen.

I have to admit that I have seen some of the most beautiful photographic work I have ever here at this site...far beyond what I am capable of producing. Hopefully you guys will find my feeble effort sufficient at least for the purpose.

Looking for $550, using Paypal for Payment, buyer pays shipping.

jnug
March 8th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Bump for price reduction

tommy_siu
March 12th, 2014, 01:17 AM
I am interested in your Waterman Edson in green. Could you let me know if you help ship to Hong Kong and what is the cost?