PDA

View Full Version : Cambridge Pen Show UK

Potter
March 9th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Sunday 9th March, a (rare) beautiful sunny day, Cambridge Pen Show, my wife and I set off early for the 40 minute journey from Peterborough, however we did have a few problems getting through to the Hotel, the Cambridge Half Marathon was underway and we had to divert twice before we got to park up. The show was well attended, as a total newbie it was important just to look and learn, particularly as SWMBO was with me, she was slightly surprised at some of the price tags, ohh dear, hope Jane does not remember what pens of mine she's seen!

103011030210303103041030510306undefined

da vinci
March 9th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Looks like a great show. I enjoyed the one in bristol, hope to get to the one in Lichfield.

Bogon07
March 9th, 2014, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the pictures.

, particularly as SWMBO was with me, she was slightly surprised at some of the price tags, ohh dear, hope Jane does not remember what pens of mine she's seen!

It could be particularly uncomfortable if she does & the ones she saw at the show were significantly cheaper than what you paid for them.
Then you have to resort to the old "but mine is in better condition & has a special nib" excuse.