PDA

View Full Version : Second Sheaffer Lot, Vintage, Near-Modern.

quinden
March 11th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Here's the second lot of Sheaffers. :)

Shipping on any pen in the continental US is $5 (priority shipping via the USPS). If you buy more than one, it's still $5. International shipping is possible, but very expensive.

If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at joshua.denby@gmail.com - thanks!

(from the left)

1. SOLD to R, thanks fpgeeks!Sheaffer Tuckaway, touchdown filler - $25. I restored this one. A fun user-grade pen, with a dent in the cap and microscratches throughout the body. Fine nib.

2. (SOLD to D, thanks fpgeeks!) Sheaffer Legacy I, solid sterling silver - $200. This pen has an awesome factory stub! There is a scratch which is visible to the naked eye on the cap ring, and somehow I lost the gold touchdown converter, but it can still be used with Sheaffer cartridges (which is what I have been doing) or a Sheaffer squeeze converter. I have the box for this one.

SOLD to A, thanks fpgeeks! 3. Sheaffer Legacy Heritage - $70. This pen has a smooth medium nib. The barrel rattles; I suspect this pen barrel was originally a rollerball, but I can't find any spring to pull out. There is a faint posting ring on the black lacquer barrel.

4. Sheaffer Targa - $60. This pen has a nice 14k medium nib. The cap fits on with a nice 'click' and it has a squeeze converter included. In pretty nice condition, overall.

5. (SOLD to D, thanks fpgeeks!) Sheaffer Balance, ebonized pearl - $40. This is the full-length slender model. There are scratches, and while the pen will fill, the lever is loose and flops open a little bit. It has a nice fine nib.

More pictures!

Mags
March 13th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Can you share tracking number by PM please.

quinden
March 14th, 2014, 03:59 PM
PM sent :)

Mags
March 15th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks