PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Vanishing Point Italic/Stub by Mike Masuyama - Blue Carbon, in Box!

Blberger
March 12th, 2014, 10:33 PM

Excellent condition. Has mostly been a drawer filler and occasional list-maker. Only about 3 months old, using about 3x per week maximum. Never carried in pocket or as a commuter and stored in box consistently. Has lived in the same desk and box since purchase.

As I have matured in this hobby I have moved away from Italic and stub nibs and into fines and extra fines. I must let this one go to make room for the newcomers. This pen is a true delight and very unique pairing of a great body and a rare italic/stub nib. When the nib is held between at 11-12o'clock it writes like silk. There is some occasional feedback sound, but not due to resistance/scratchiness, just feedback - in my experience.

It comes in original box with a Blue Pilot Cartridge, metal cartridge cap, converter, receipt from Mike-It-Work (Michael Masuyama) for regrind from M to Stub verification, and will be cleaned and ready to go! Mike does wonderful work, look him up.

I am new to this forum and hobby but I have a business with 100% reviews on Yelp (out of 28+ reviews) that I will provide you the link for your verification via PM. I also have 100% rating on eBay that I will provide to you as well through PM. For what its worth, I am a professional and conduct myself in accordance with the reputation you will receive reference to.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Price: $140. (MSRP = $140 + $45 regrind value included free)

Willing to Trade for Lamy 2000 Extra Fine in like new condition with all original materials.

eldiente
March 12th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Very interested

broadoblique
March 13th, 2014, 12:29 AM
Nice pen. I'd be interested, but why is it lower priced here (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pilot-Vanishing-Point-Blue-Carbon-Medium-Stub-Italic-Nib-in-Box-SHIPS-FREE-/161247999096?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258b213478)?