PDA

View Full Version : Leather pen pouches

Mesu
March 13th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Recently i received some beautiful leather pen pouches made by FPgeek Woodnut. He started making them as a hobby from old scrap leather few weeks ago.

They are very comfortable to use and even better, they keep my beautiful FPs safe :)

Here are some pics..

The magnetic closures make it easy to open/close making it well-suited for everyday carry pens.

Easily fits two medium sized pens: Esterbrook transitional and Guider Burgundy ripple in current rotation.

PS: Woodnut only makes them as a hobby and they are not for sale. However, he will be happy to share tips and tricks for anyone who is interested to make them.

Mesu
March 13th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Pouch 2: Made to match the colors of my double nibbed pen: black and red. Most favored and used.

I use this pen mostly for personal correspondence, when i can sit down leisurely and pen my thoughts. Many times, i find myself playing with the beautiful flower shaped beads.

With the double nibbed pen. It can easily fit two of these. But as the pen itself can carry 2 different inks at a time, one pen is quite sufficient. :)

The beautiful weave on the edges

Mesu
March 13th, 2014, 09:55 AM
Pouch 3: I like the color of this pouch and the cute bead.

Current pen in rotation: Ratnamson 32

kaisnowbird
March 14th, 2014, 06:09 PM
At first I thought they were just stitches until you mentioned weave. Wow, that's a real nice touch.
I like the mustard colour one the most.

subramaniyam
March 21st, 2014, 10:53 PM
Lovely stuff!!!!!!!

Regards,
Sub

Rnisbet
March 17th, 2023, 12:48 AM
The Ig Downloader is viable with any device with an introduced program. You can utilize iGram from any device, similar as a cell phone, cell phone, tablet, journal, PC, or PC. Likewise, it's run on the Macintosh operating system, Windows, iOS, and Linux. Ig-downloader has been tried and functions admirably with Chrome, Firefox, Drama, Safari, and Chromium. Work area and portable variants. Get more information Instagram reel downloader (https://www.mysportsgo.com/profile/3429)

ronhix
July 25th, 2023, 11:09 AM
The Rise Purity Test is a popular questionnaire designed to assess an individual's level of innocence and experiences in different aspects of life. As mentioned, it is named after Rice University, where it was originally created. The test aims to measure personal growth and experiences, particularly among college students. Get more information the official rice purity test (https://substance3d.adobe.com/community-assets/profile/org.adobe.user:345F1D7864B27D150A495FC7@AdobeID)