PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 of Estie Sales

mastersmith
March 19th, 2014, 04:05 PM
On my trip last week, I picked up several Esterbrooks, here they are, all resaced and checked for functionality.
To make things simple, all of these pens are $30 each, except for #3,4 and 6 as they have broken Jewels. They will be $27.
As I will let the buyers of the first ones sold choose their nibs, please contact me for nib availability.

I will gladly send more information or pictures.

I will accept returns within a week of receiving the pens, with the buyer paying return shipping.
There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac, I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.

US buyers pay $5.80 USPS Flat Rate shipping + insurance if so desired, rest of the world, PM for shipping quote.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions, comments, and keep in mind, I'm open to offers!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

mastersmith
March 21st, 2014, 09:31 AM
If you buy today, I can send the pen out tomorrow! Please contact for nib choices!

mastersmith
March 26th, 2014, 10:18 PM
These are still available!

mastersmith
April 1st, 2014, 08:18 PM
These pens are still available!