PDA

View Full Version : Banditapple Carnet Peewee Notebook

Lady Onogaro
March 20th, 2014, 09:29 PM
Hi, Geeks,

I bought the Goulet paper sample package, which is quite a good deal, and in it was a Banditapple Carnet Peewee Notebook that I know Azizah (Gourmet Pens) has mentioned as a favorite. It is quickly becoming mine (maybe moreso than the little Clairfontaine notebooks, though maybe not as much as the Life Vermillion Notebooks). I like the quality of the paper, and there's no bleedthrough so far with my Platinum Preppy (which is a pretty wet writer even as a Fine). I wonder if anyone else has done a good test of them recently or uses them in general or even has rejected them (I would love to know why, if so).

KrazyIvan
March 20th, 2014, 09:50 PM
I use them in my Midori clone. I have been happy so far.

earthdawn
March 20th, 2014, 10:35 PM
I use them in my Midori clone. I have been happy so far.

Same here... I love them. The stitching down the spine is a nice touch as well.

They take ink very well with visible ghosting when using a stub or really wet B nib. I would love to see them offer the option on DOTS but when I asked I was told it's a long way off for them right now but maybe some day. Its a small company and the creator/owner posted here over the summer and offered samples to members.

I love the ones i have and when I see them on a site I am buying at I always add a couple to my cart. they get an "A" in my book.

tiffanyhenschel
March 20th, 2014, 10:41 PM
I like them, too, and use them rather than the more expensive Midori notebook refills.

caribbean_skye
March 21st, 2014, 05:45 AM
I love mine.

snedwos
March 23rd, 2014, 10:34 AM
I like mine too, but i only have a planner, which means that it never gets used, disorganized wretch that I am.

plistumi
March 23rd, 2014, 06:53 PM
One half of the journals I use in the Devil's Dictionary thread are Banditapple. Very nice.

earthdawn
March 23rd, 2014, 09:42 PM
One half of the journals I use in the Devil's Dictionary thread are Banditapple. Very nice.

Well thats about as good as it gets for a +1 for Banditapple notebooks lol