PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Wahl Gold Filled #4 Lined Set

pokermon919
March 21st, 2014, 05:59 PM
Wahl Gold Filled #4 Lined Design Set $160
Please click link to be re-directed to my blog for more info/pics. (http://tommyspens.blogspot.com/2014/03/wahl-gold-filled-4-lined-155.html)
This is the same size and nib as the Wahl that I recently sold. Condition is very good. Just a touch lower than the previous Wahl GF, so the price is a little lower. Overall very good. Gold fill is in good shape. There is an engraving that is done tastefully. Clip has excellent tension. The big Wahl #4 nib is a joy to write with. Very smooth, and lays down a line from a wet Fine to BBB. Great flow, great looks, and great pen for any collection. Some minor dings on the butt end of the barrel where the cap is posted. Overall a great looker and performs equally well. Almost forgot that this also comes with a matching pencil that has the same engraving. It is in excellent condition, and works like it should. Please check pics for a better description. Writing sample is done on .5cm light grid print on HP 24lb laserjet paper. Measurements for the pen are: 12cm capped, 15.6cm posted, and 10.9cm unposted. Pencil measures: 13.2 cm

Asking price is $160 shipped within CONUS via Priority with tracking/insurance. USA buyers preferred. International buyers please PM or Email for shipping rates. I am not responsible for any duty fees incurred since I have no control over customs.

pokermon919
March 25th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Price reduced to $160!!!