PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Waterman 52 1/2v Ripple Flex Nib

pokermon919
March 21st, 2014, 06:07 PM
[SOLD]Waterman 52 1/2v Ripple Flex Nib
Please click link to be re-directed to my blog for more info/pics. (http://tommyspens.blogspot.com/2014/03/waterman-52-12v-ripple-flex-nib-150.html)
Excellent condition with no damage. Gold trim in superb shape. The Ideal Globe lever has the slightest trim wear on the very edge. Hard to spot without really trying to look for it. Imprints are crisp and deep. A little hard to see in the pics due to the nice shiny finish of the hard rubber. The shine is the hard rubber's natural condition. I do not wax my pens to make them look better. Ringtop intact and can be used with a chain if desired. Threads are crisp, and the cap screws on smooth/snug. The original Waterman's Ideal 14k gold nib is a beautiful writer. Smooth writer with nice flex that writes from a Fine to BB+/BBB. Hard rubber has no color loss. Quite a rare find for ripple hard rubber. No cracks, chips, or bite marks. Pen has been freshly restored and tested. Please check pics for a better description. Writing sample is done on .5cm light grid print on HP 24lb laserjet paper. Measurements for the pen are: 10.8cm capped, 14.1cm posted, and 10.4cm unposted.

Asking price is $150 shipped within CONUS via Priority with tracking/insurance. USA buyers preferred. International buyers please PM or Email for shipping rates. I am not responsible for any duty fees incurred since I have no control over customs.