PDA

View Full Version : Penman Emerald, Glass Visconti, NOS Skripwell inks

mastersmith
March 22nd, 2014, 06:05 PM
I have acquired quite a group of inks over time, and as I can never use them all I am putting them out for you fine people.

From left to right:

2 Bottles of NOS Sheaffer Brown ink from the 60's-70's. $20 each

2 Bottles of NOS Sheaffer Brown from the 90's. $20 each NOTE: one bottle seems to be more of an olive color. I could find no evidence of SITB and the ink appears unused.

1 Bottle of Visconti Bordeaux in the glass bottle. $30 SOLD!!

1 Bottle of Visconti Brown in the glass bottle. $30 SOLD!!

(other 90's brown)

1 Bottle of Sheaffer red ink from the 60's-70's. It's about 1/2 full. $13

ON THE BOTTOM ROW

6 NOS packs of Parker Penman Emerald cartridges. Each contains 5 carts. $10 each NOTE some of the packs have blue ink stains on the cardboard, but the cartridges are fine.

29 loose Penman Emerald Cartridges. $1.90 each (NOT SHOWN IN PICTURE)

As these inks are old, I cannot guarantee that the inks in the bottles are free of SITB. I have checked each bottle and I have not seen any sign of SITB or sediment. I will not take returns on these inks. That being said, I would personally use each and every one of these inks without qualms.

Due to the nature of the inks, I cannot give shipping quotes here. If you want one, please send me a PM with your ZIP code and the ink that you want. The buyer assumes responsibility for these inks. I will ship them in a sturdy box, in a ziploc bag wrapped in paper towels and newspaper. I have shipped many bottles of ink like this with no issues. Insurance is available at cost.

Please message me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Will

dannzeman
March 22nd, 2014, 06:06 PM
I'll take the two Visconti bottles.

mastersmith
March 22nd, 2014, 06:10 PM
I'll take the two Visconti bottles.
Man, that was fast! They're yours!

mastersmith
March 24th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Bottle of Sheaffer Brown is sold! One left!!

mastersmith
April 1st, 2014, 08:19 PM
Any not listed as sold is still available!

dannzeman
April 2nd, 2014, 06:13 PM
Just wanted to say my bottles arrived safely and quickly. Great buying experience from mastersmith!

mastersmith
April 28th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Just wanted to say my bottles arrived safely and quickly. Great buying experience from mastersmith!
Thanks Dan!