So here goes.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/23/9uterate.jpg

VertOlive
March 23rd, 2014, 01:54 PM
What are we doing?

:blink:

Dreck
March 23rd, 2014, 03:36 PM
We're writing a short story in which each sentence begins with the next successive letter of the alphabet.

Thanks for scanning it in, Mags. I was starting to wonder what had become of it. I wish I'd asked each participant to put their name next to their contribution.

Toulouse
March 24th, 2014, 06:55 AM
This thread looks worth subscribing to. :)

VertOlive
March 24th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Totally in! Will wait patiently until someone writes to me....

LunaAzurina
March 24th, 2014, 05:23 PM
This sounds like a blast.

Mags
March 24th, 2014, 07:13 PM
It is off to Michigan next.

Tuppergal.Victoria
March 24th, 2014, 10:43 PM
Interesting, it sounds like fun.

Dad Of Sapling
April 3rd, 2014, 01:54 PM
Sounds like fun, count me in if there is room.

Toulouse
April 4th, 2014, 09:33 AM
Tuck In received (thanks Mags) and will move on today or tomorrow. Not traveling far this time so should arrive at its next desination within a few days.

Dreck
April 4th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Thanks, Todd!

VertOlive
April 7th, 2014, 07:32 PM
I added the Forum names of the last two "authors", hope that's ok.

Off to New York now!

[Are we being graded on this?]

earthdawn
April 7th, 2014, 07:43 PM

Off to New York now!

Is it going to someone who sent you a letter in a funky envelope ? :)

Mags
April 7th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Do we get à post of the latest scan and the evolving story? Thanks if you added my name.

VertOlive
April 7th, 2014, 08:55 PM

Off to New York now!

Is it going to someone who sent you a letter in a funky envelope ? :)

Hmmm, define funky.

I upped the game a bit and added a non-human character.

Dreck
April 7th, 2014, 09:43 PM

Off to New York now!

Yes, thank you very much, and of course this is for a grade. :)

VertOlive
April 22nd, 2014, 01:27 PM
Any updates? [Really worried about my grade...finals coming up.]

Mags
April 25th, 2014, 03:56 AM
Checking in to see if a scan and story update are almost ready to appear. I hope to see the next chapter of the story soon.

tiffanyhenschel
April 25th, 2014, 04:55 AM
I received the story this week. Update coming soon!

Dreck
April 25th, 2014, 05:32 AM
I received the story this week. Update coming soon!

Looking forward to it! Have we made it to two pages yet?

tiffanyhenschel
April 25th, 2014, 05:59 AM
My entry will be the beginning of page 2. I have a grandson being born today, so expect a scan on the weekend.

Toulouse
April 25th, 2014, 07:48 AM
My entry will be the beginning of page 2. I have a grandson being born today, so expect a scan on the weekend.

Congrats to you all. Our grandson is due in June. :)

writingrav
April 25th, 2014, 07:56 AM

Congrats to you all. Our grandson is due in June. :)

Congrats to both of you!

Dreck
May 6th, 2014, 06:57 PM
I'd really like to have a good scan of this (or receive it back) in the next week or so; just so my students can see it before the end of the school year.

VertOlive
May 6th, 2014, 06:57 PM
Scans? Grandson pics?

Toulouse
May 7th, 2014, 04:39 AM
Hope everything is okay.

Mags
May 7th, 2014, 04:43 AM
Yes Tiffany hopeful all went well with your grandson. I suspect you are busy helping your son and daughter....when you get a second I would like to see the latest scan of the ever evolving story too. Where did the tuck in head to next after you.....is it still in the USA?

Dreck
May 15th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Monday is our last "real" day of classes before Finals. Please. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd love to have a decent scan of this to share with my students who've been waiting with great patience and anticipation to see what we have crafted.

Dreck
May 19th, 2014, 08:28 AM
It's still not too late. Please, if whoever has this could get in a good scan, I could still print it out here at school.

Mags
May 19th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Sorry I scanned and posted and forwarded to get the thread started. I Hope to see a posting soon from others who had the tuck in.

Did you PM Tiffany?

Dreck
May 19th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Did you PM Tiffany?

No. I figure that if she hasn't scanned or forwarded it in nearly a month, there must be a good reason

Mags
May 19th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Agreed. I have not seen anyone else mention they have the tuck away yet either. Hope your class understands. Have a super break as you charge in to the frenzy of finals.

Mags
June 22nd, 2014, 09:47 PM

Hope all is well with the grandchild Tiffany. Can you repost the scan of page two please? I have not seen it as yet on this thread in the forum. Please and thanks in advance.

tiffanyhenschel
June 23rd, 2014, 10:19 AM
I ended up forwarding the story to another forum member a few weeks ago because I was overwhelmed with school responsibilities and didn't want to keep holding it up. She is on vacation now but is a regular contributor here. I'm sure she will post something soon.

Tracy Lee
June 23rd, 2014, 10:29 AM
I ended up forwarding the story to another forum member a few weeks ago because I was overwhelmed with school responsibilities and didn't want to keep holding it up. She is on vacation now but is a regular contributor here. I'm sure she will post something soon.

I promise! Will be home this coming weekend and it is top on my list of reply things to do.

Dreck
June 23rd, 2014, 01:30 PM

It hardly matters at this point, as it was something I'd intended to share with my class, but I'm glad you found the time to send it along.

VertOlive
June 23rd, 2014, 02:21 PM

It hardly matters at this point, as it was something I'd intended to share with my class, but I'm glad you found the time to send it along.

Perhaps it could serve as a Show-n-Tell for next year's class (we could keep sending it around for a month or so)?