PDA

View Full Version : YARD O LED VICEROY VICTORIAN Hand Engraved Sterling Silver NUMBERED SET

FP Lover
March 30th, 2014, 10:22 AM
YARD O LED VICEROY VICTORIAN Hand Engraved Sterling Silver NUMBERED SET.

I am going through my Pen Collection and selling those items that do not get into my rotation. I am finding lots of pens and sets that I forgot that I had..

I am offering to the best offer the following Hand Engraved STERLING SILVER set:

Fountain Pen - Fine Point – 18K 750 #7586
Roller Ball #5547
Mechanical Pencil #5433

This set is the standard size, sized between the pocket size and the grande size…very comfortable to write with and very well balanced capped or uncapped.

Yard O Led Viceroy Victorian Set.. each has it’s own Yard O Led Black wooden chest that closes securely with a metal clasp and is lined with Black velvet, and the original (never used) leather carrying pouch. I also have the original boxes.

These 3 items were purchased in the 90’s, the fountain pen was inked once, and the roller ball and the mechanical pencil were similarly hardly used. Each item is numbered from the factory on the clip.

The Fountain Pen comes with the converter and it takes standard international cartridges. Other reviewers have noted that the Nibs are famous for being smooth, wet, reliable writers, that are tolerant of a wide variety of inks and are resistant to clogging. Even inks that have a reputation for being “cloggers” flow easily through YOL’s nib and feed system.
The Mechanical Pencil is a .7 lead.

Reviewers have commented that these YOL’s stand out in a crowd in every way possible, and everyone should have them in their collection.

When new these items cost me $1,200 as follows:
Fountain pen $ 500
Roller Ball $ 400
Pencil $ 300

I would like the set to find a good home, and I will consider reasonable offers. Highest reasonable offer gets the set.

Thanks for looking.