PDA

View Full Version : Address help!

jfsisler
April 1st, 2014, 06:52 AM
If anyone else has received a note from Aika (in Slovenia) could you please PM me her address? I was all set to write her today and realized I can't find the envelope her letter came in. Of course I didn't write it down in my address book:cry: Darnit, that's what I get when I clean up my apartment and put all my stationery away....

Thanks,
Jen

roxtime
April 1st, 2014, 08:21 AM
Actually I am from Slovakia :) but my address is in PM :)))

jfsisler
April 1st, 2014, 09:58 AM

Yes, that's what I meant. I shouldn't post before I have my two cups of coffee in the moring, really, but then again I shouldn't clean my apartment and organize my stationery, either. I had that envelope for days when things were cluttered up. Bought a storage box for my stationery over the weekend and poof! It was gone! Of course, not remembering your screen name didn't help either. I'm a mess aren't I?

roxtime
April 1st, 2014, 10:16 AM

Yes, that's what I meant. I shouldn't post before I have my two cups of coffee in the moring, really, but then again I shouldn't clean my apartment and organize my stationery, either. I had that envelope for days when things were cluttered up. Bought a storage box for my stationery over the weekend and poof! It was gone! Of course, not remembering your screen name didn't help either. I'm a mess aren't I?

:)) I know these things. I wrote a letter to one lovely person and than lost it somewhere... And more than six months later I am still writing the second one. I am really snail mailer :)